Ravenholdt - represent

90 Orc Rogue
Of interest to most here.

I am pretty happy with how we get along between RPers and non RPers on Ravenholdt.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7924332648?page=1
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
It does appear (through my realm travels and alts) that Ravenholdt does have more respect for RP'ers than most places .
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I have figured out why Ravenholdt's awesome. The majority of people who represent the server are kind and mature. We do not let the trolls rule us, unlike some other servers. If trolls pop up, we collectively stand up and smash them down, and they go away.

I really appreciate that. Thanks to everyone who contributes to uphold our excellent reputation.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
Well spoken Starien! I think you hit the nail on the head, so to speak.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Well, this is just one of the benefits of a server with a smaller population. It's really as simple as that.

While other servers since 2005 have seen their populations grow tremendously as WoW got more popular, they saw their communities perish. Ravenholdt swelled a little in TBC and then has just been dropping since, so we're able to do what Starien said.

I feel like this is generally true in real life settings too. There's just a certain limit of people that, once breached, utterly changes a society or group for better or worse.
Edited by Lyre on 2/15/2013 9:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You'll never be able to stand up to me or make me go away. Trade chat is my bridge and you must pay the toll.

Azryll out.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
You'll never be able to stand up to me or make me go away. Trade chat is my bridge and you must pay the toll.

Azryll out.

Hah!
Reply Quote
I have figured out why Ravenholdt's awesome. The majority of people who represent the server are kind and mature. We do not let the trolls rule us, unlike some other servers. If trolls pop up, we collectively stand up and smash them down, and they go away.

I really appreciate that. Thanks to everyone who contributes to uphold our excellent reputation.

Well said and I agree.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
If trolls pop up, we collectively stand up and smash them down, and they go away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI
Reply Quote
95 Orc Warrior
02/20/2013 08:46 PMPosted by Lacrìmosa
I have to say that so far all of the people I have randomly met have been pretty nice.

Now, yes. It wasn't always so. We had some griefers and it used to be common, but one by one they got clobbered pretty good. We still have a very few, but they have to be much more clever and oblique, and they are usually pretty easy to ignore. Sometimes too it is someone trying to participate without a clue of how to actually do it. There is no harm intended.

But yes, as it stands now we are very much live and let live from what I see, with regrad to RP and non-RPers.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
02/21/2013 05:17 AMPosted by Stonzgrinda
I have to say that so far all of the people I have randomly met have been pretty nice.

Now, yes. It wasn't always so. We had some griefers and it used to be common, but one by one they got clobbered pretty good. We still have a very few, but they have to be much more clever and oblique, and they are usually pretty easy to ignore. Sometimes too it is someone trying to participate without a clue of how to actually do it. There is no harm intended.

But yes, as it stands now we are very much live and let live from what I see, with regrad to RP and non-RPers.

I started typing out a reply and realized I was pretty much quoting you anyway, so I decided to be lazy!

True story.
Reply Quote
We're glad you've had such a good experience here so far! In large part, I think you'll find that Ravenholdt is like that. But, as noted by others, there can be little issues here and there. Still, I'm proud that we've managed to keep this server friendly enough so that others are taking note!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]