refund

90 Undead Warlock
i subscribed for one month of game time which runs out on February 25th. i haven't been able to log in to the game successfully since i subscribed. how do i got about getting a refund of the month i subscribed for?

i am sick of not being able to play. i have essentially paid for nothing. and i want a refund.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
You will need to call the billing team. Nobody on the forum can assist you.

You might be able to get a prorata refund (of the remaining 10 days or so), but extremely doubtful that you will get a full refund.

What was the reason why you can't log in? What errors? Have you asked of the tech support forum?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i have been on the tech forums for 3 weeks trying everything suggested and no luck.
Reply Quote
Update:
Our network admins, along with our backbone server network admins have looked into this issue, and it doesn't look like anything on our end is causing this. You guys will want to contact your ISP to have them look into this issue further.

It wasn't Blizzard's end. He was having a problem on his third hop.
3 10 ms 10 ms 10 ms te3-3.cor3.adl2.internode.on.net [150.101.134.29]
4 184 ms 183 ms 184 ms te0-0-0-2.bdr2.adl6.internode.on.net [150.101.225.77]

I also believe he's using the city hotspots.
02/14/2013 11:53 PMPosted by Màssàçhèr
so i just run hotspotshield before logging into the game?

Internode
Adelaide Australia

Which is not the recommended cable isp on the box.

Like it was said, you have to contact Internode. If you want a refund, contact billing. Tech support cannot fix a problem they do not have legal access to.
Edited by Nobody on 2/15/2013 2:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
43 Pandaren Monk
i have contacted Internode in the past. all they say is we have no control over data coming from a game company's servers. so as i have said it is pointless. Blizzard owns the servers. Internode can and will not do anything.

Just FYI - This would be all internet providers response when you say you are having issues playing wow, or any other game of this type. Example - if you say I cannot connect to Google but I can connect to yahoo, they will automatically say that it is googles issue not theirs. Even when it clearly is not the case. The issue really is packet loss. This is happening before you are reaching blizzard.

Anyways if you want to request a refund you would need to submit a ticket by clicking the support link above. Follow the prompts to find what fits your issue. Then submit the ticket. It will get forwarded to the correct department for this type of request.
Edited by Tinkrashi on 2/15/2013 10:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i just rang Internode and they said they cannot provide support for third party gaming servers. so as i said. completely pointless.
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Hunter
02/15/2013 10:28 PMPosted by Màssàçhèr
i just rang Internode and they said they cannot provide support for third party gaming servers. so as i said. completely pointless.

Ask them to bump you up a support level, that the issue is on their end.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Rogue
AnW
Contrary to popular opinion, Blizzard does not own the internet. If you are experiencing packet loss with your connection to the Blizzard servers the problem is with your ISP. It is up to you as the paying customer of your ISP to put the pressure on them to sort out the problem. Keep demanding the issue to be escalated.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/15/2013 10:28 PMPosted by Màssàçhèr

Stop telling Internode you are having a problem with a game. Tell them you are having internet issues and have identified packet loss occuring on thier network.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i put in a ticket to get my time credited and i got my 23 days of time owing to me. so it's all good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]