Stable Master in Pandaria?

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Hi everybody

I've been looking for a stable master in Pandaria, but i couldnt figure out where it is, or if there is one. Any help?
Thank you
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=stable+master#npcs:0-3+1
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
There are stable masters in almost every zone. Where are you looking for one?

http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=stable+master#npcs:0-2+1
Edited by Monmonn on 2/15/2013 5:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Thanks! I dont know the names of regions by heart so I couldnt individuate which ones of those in the list are in Pandaria, I only remember the Jade Forest. But I found the closest to where i am at the moment btw. :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Aren't they trackable via mini-map?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
What i meant was that looking at the list, im not able to individuate which ones of the places listed are in Pandaria, i should click on each one of the locations to see where they are. And even if i click on them , i cant zoom out the map to see where the place is located. I tried to put "Pandaria" in the filter for location but nothing came out. I think that list is made for players that already know the names of regions and know to which "continent" they belong... but im newbie so i dont know names by heart. I hope i was clear :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Pandaria zones are listed on your map in-game if you mouse over them.
- Jade Forest
- Dread Wastes
- Vale of Eternal Blossoms
- Krasarang Wilds
- Veiled Stair
- Kun-Lai Summit
- Townlong Steppes

This is the list of Stable Master NPCs that were added in the Mists of Pandaria expansion (meaning they're in Pandaria) and friendly to Horde players:
http://www.wowhead.com/npcs?filter=rh=1;cr=39:27;crs=5:1;crv=0:0
Edited by Icedragon on 2/15/2013 6:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
02/15/2013 07:49 AMPosted by Jåy
Aren't they trackable via mini-map?

Stable masters are, yes. If they aren't right there on the magnifier's dropdown list, they're under "Townsfolk," I forget which.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Thank you for detailed infos :) I'll take advantage of this post to ask if you guys know of Auction Houses in Pandaria? I cant find them either ... xD
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 10:48 PMPosted by Sibilla
Thank you for detailed infos :) I'll take advantage of this post to ask if you guys know of Auction Houses in Pandaria? I cant find them either ... xD

As far as I know the only auction house is there for engineers. Otherwise I've been going back to orgrimmar. I may be missing something though. There is the black market AH which is where the game itself auctions rare items for insane amounts of gold. That's in the tavern in the mists area.
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Hunter
In case someone else finds this post, ther is a stable master on The Wondering Isle. Li the Tamer is just ouside the Temple on th East side. I've been klooking and must have gone right past her.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]