Dailies on Darkspear not working?

100 Pandaren Shaman
Specifically the August Celestials, only the "The Siege Swells" is working. The other quests I accepted but cannot be done because the items/objectives like wagon aren't spawning.
Reply Quote
43 Pandaren Monk
You could be raid group bugged. Type the following in exactly and then hit enter.

/script LeaveParty()

Then see if the objects appear or you are able to loot them.

Other then that make sure you are not phased from another quest(line). That can interfere with your ability to do other quests until you finish any phased ones.
Edited by Tinkrashi on 2/15/2013 7:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Other players are experiencing this as well. I tried to /script LeaveParty() that didn't work. Tried hearthing back to the Golden Lantern and flying back, dropped quest and picked them up again but the issue still persists =/
Reply Quote
is it the one near nizuao? if so that set of daily's bugs sometimes i do not know of a fix other then a wait and restart the server. basically have a 1 in 4 chance of encountering that set.

maybe in the near future they will fix the bug but i would work around it for the time being.
Edited by Gistene on 2/15/2013 12:58 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]