Holy Pally LFGuild

100 Dwarf Paladin
Hello. I am currently looking for a new guild. I've been in my current guild for several years now and it is time to move on. Many friends have gone and I am looking for a fresh start, for some fun in the game again.

I am 5/6H on Vaults, 4/6H on HoF and 4/4N on Terrace.

I work full-time M-F until 5pm PST. I am looking for a 25m guild with a raiding schedule on weekdays only that preferably ends by 9/930pm PST.

I look forward to seeing what kinds of guilds are out there. It's been a long time since I've joined a new one. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Hey Pfeffernusse,

I'm part of a 25 man raiding guild <Advent>, that just transferred to this server and we are currently looking for dps and healers to fill our ranks. We are 16/16 normal and 2/16 heroics. Our raid days are Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday from 7pm to 11pm server time. If you are interested in joining I'd advise you to visit our website www.wowadventguild.com to get to know us a little better and put in an application for us to look over. Also feel free to pst me, Rynmoren, Ayrii or Kairei in game for any questions.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Vox
i didnt know you very well pfeff but from what little i did know you were pretty awesome best of luck in your guild search and sad to see you go =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]