Feathermoon Radio: Redux?

90 Night Elf Hunter
Some of you old-timers might remember when I ran Feathermoon Radio for the listening pleasures of the players of Feathermoon. When I took my hiatus from WoW, the station went away as well. But, I never forgot how much people enjoyed it, and the fun events that I used to coordinate with the server (i.e. the Booty Bay beach parties). So, my question to the current players of Feathermoon is this: would you be interested in tuning in if Feathermoon Radio came back? Or would it just feel redundant with everyone having their last.fm and Spotify and Pandora accounts?
Reply Quote
I would listen to Feathermoon branded radio.

Do you take callers?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
It could be fun having a FM radio. :-) I listened to something similar when I played EVE - of course it might have been more fitting just because you're in a spaceship flying around listening to the radio, but hey, still a fun idea!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
So, after getting a lot of positive feedback in-game, Feathermoon Radio has returned! You can tune in by going to this link:

http://www.live365.com/stations/fm_nocturna

You can also post song requests, or get in contact with me directly at:

http://www.facebook.com/FeathermoonRadio

P.S. Don't forget to vote up and down songs you like/don't like. The playlist of Feathermoon Radio will be ever-changing, and the most popular stuff will stick around while the least popular will be replaced with new content. Enjoy!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
This sounded cool, until i saw that you played Black Sabbath. I will no longer be visiting this radio station haha.
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Shaman
Hi Nocturna, it's Elp. Glad to see you've brought back the station!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
02/19/2013 12:47 AMPosted by Uskel
This sounded cool, until i saw that you played Black Sabbath. I will no longer be visiting this radio station haha.

Blasphemy! That's classic rock right there. Are you going to insult The Who and Rolling Stones next?

*edit* Oh I love this station. You're playing some of my favorite songs! Listening to Beastie Boys right now. ;-)
Edited by Jinglz on 2/19/2013 11:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I've been listening to this station since last night, and I'm really enjoying the songs on it. More CCR, please! :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
02/19/2013 11:32 AMPosted by Cheetara
More CCR, please! :D

Yeeeeessss. And I am listening to The Who right now. Plus P.O.D. earlier among other things... my goodness this is awesome. Keep it up!

... and yes I am voting on almost every song, haha. *wink*

*edit* Oh my gosh I love Zeromancer's cover of Send Me An Angel. Okay, I need to stop posting or else I'm never going to stop. Just assume that I love almost every song on here. ^_^
Edited by Jinglz on 2/19/2013 11:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm glad you guys are loving it! I will look into rotating some CCR into the mix. I got a request for Imagine Dragons already, as well.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Oh wow you're playing Depeche Mode & Alice in Chains too? I am seriously being taken back today. Very nice.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
There are days I think there should be a FM podcast.

But I don't have time to do it by myself.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Warlock
So is this all one genre or does it vary, ever?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Depeche Mode is great. Enjoy The Silence is in my top 5 fav of all time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1VLaXoRRdk

Play some music like this ^ and i will listen ahaha, i have no taste for garbage like Black Sabbath classic or not.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Oldies or nothing!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/19/2013 10:00 PMPosted by Belmir
So is this all one genre or does it vary, ever?

There's a mix of genres, with rock being the primary. There's hip-hop, punk, metal, industrial, pop, electronic and ska in the mix, too.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
There are days I think there should be a FM podcast.

But I don't have time to do it by myself.

I have some experience podcasting, I've done a Game of Thrones podcast for Reel Time and guested on a few film podcasts. But yeah, time constraints are rough.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]