Rarely on alt, looking for guild

89 Blood Elf Death Knight
Looking for suggestions. Trying to figure if there is something better than the looking for guild tool?

Was in Provision during WotLK, but that guild got sold to someone who gkicked us all. As a rarely played alt I had no reason to complain. But, now I am getting a little time, was looking for a guild.

Anyway, looking for advice.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
My recollection is that you are not interested in RP, and the guilds I know best are RP guilds at least in part. There are several which are hybrids, and Bloodfury might be going that direction.

Off the top of my head I would suggest <Nightgloom Hollow>, <Silver and Silence> and perhaps <The Jeweled Blood>. <Zen> is another possiblity. All of these have some RP, but I don't think any of them require it.

I definitely suggest joining 'horde' channel and asking. That is our RP channel, but frankly that is where you are going to find the most helpful people and sympathetic ears. Definitely ask Lukar. She is much easier to look at now, and is very much more informed about raiding guilds and raiding generally on Ravenholdt.

People will be able to offer you better advice if they know specifically what you are looking for. Not being snotty, I just don't really know what to suggest without more specifics. Activities, size, level? Let us know.
Edited by Stonzgrinda on 2/17/2013 11:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
I actually like role play and pick all my names based on it.

Since I am on rarely, my goal is a guild large enough not to miss me, but friendly to those who are leveling.

Thanks for the advice, I will follow it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/17/2013 11:38 PMPosted by Stonzgrinda
Definitely ask Lukar. She is much easier to look at now, and is very much more informed about raiding guilds and raiding generally on Ravenholdt.

It trips me out hearing people call Lukar a she.

Also, I hope you find what you're looking for, Bitterdeath!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Meh. You get used to it.
Reply Quote

Meh. You get used to it.

;)
Reply Quote
You know how it is. Girls just want to tank.
Reply Quote
51 Gnome Monk
I've got you in friends, Bitterdeath. I'll give you a shout in game.
Reply Quote
Hope to be on by Saturday. That pesky main spends too much time grinding rep.

And man, they changed the rotations up. I blame gnomes.
Reply Quote
My main blames rogues, of course. But I know it was the gnomes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/18/2013 03:56 PMPosted by Bitterdeath
You know how it is. Girls just want to tank.

Or heal, depending! ^^

Not to shamelessly promote myself or anything, but in case Stonzgrinda's excellent suggestions didn't seem like the right fit, maybe this guild will:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7924373746
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hey, running dailies and getting rep is important. More important than letting alts level.

And yes, it is always the fault of rogues. Especially gnome rogues, but rogues are always to blame.
Reply Quote
I'd apply to my main's guild, but I feel guilty since I'm not someone who can be on a lot.

Anyway, see you this evening and on the weekend.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]