Blizzard- Random Bg Premades need to end!

90 Undead Rogue
Here I join in a game that was already running, I look up I am wondering why do we have 0 points?

I look at score board and this is what I see 14 Killjaeden? nope not 5 not 10 but 14!

This is beyond ridiculous now!

Oh and in the screen shot they say we have "No Skyl" lol 14 man premade calling out a random...

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6228/wowscrnshot021613172025.jpg
Edited by Paníc on 2/18/2013 5:01 AM PST
90 Undead Warlock
At least it was quick...
90 Undead Rogue
02/18/2013 05:00 AMPosted by Jugaa
At least it was quick...

Your ultimate goal, for everyone to use 0queue will soon be Random Bgs all premades, and the death of pvp for us whom hate being in and playing against a premade.
90 Undead Warlock
02/18/2013 05:07 AMPosted by Paníc
Your ultimate goal, for everyone to use 0queue

I still solo que, and probably will always. Have no problem with it, sure you lose some, but still win enough to make me happy...
90 Gnome Warrior
it's still fun to roll over a premade tho
90 Gnome Death Knight
I still solo que, and probably will always. Have no problem with it, sure you lose some, but still win enough to make me happy...

I agree with you, and we do roll over many horde premades. But I do run into groups where I do not do much to stop them. However I do like getting top score on leaderboard at the end of game where I usually am.

I did not like oQueue because a lot of teams have the egoist who makes it his power trip. At least in randoms I am in control of my game. No need for vent, no need to follow someone's orders, no need to wait around, etc... I win often enough in randoms to enjoy the pvp experiences.
You know you too can make a pre-made group and even have fun doing it. Why is it that if people wanna teach/practice bgs they can't que for some random bgs? When was it that it's unfair for friends and guilds to play this game as a team?
90 Undead Warlock
02/18/2013 05:51 AMPosted by Yap
I win often enough in randoms to enjoy the pvp experiences.

Yea that's my point. I get why people premade to have fun and w/e they do, but to say you HAVE to premade to win...come on! Those are just the cries of an anti-premader (and it's the same few in every thread).
90 Undead Rogue
Its ridiculous! If your so good play another premade!
90 Undead Mage
2/3 of my games this weekend were against other premades & yea a couple cleaned our clocks. OQueue is starting to attract the scrubs that we were trying to get away from.
90 Undead Warlock

You sound pretty ridiculous, can't even listen to someone who also solo ques... maybe you need to find a new game if you can't make it in randoms
Edited by Jugaa on 2/18/2013 7:19 AM PST
90 Undead Rogue
02/18/2013 07:18 AMPosted by Jugaa

You sound pretty ridiculous, can't even listen to someone who also solo ques... maybe you need to find a new game if you can't make it in randoms

Maybe you need to take your crew of losers that can't win RBGs and only can stomp on randoms to another game!
90 Undead Warlock
02/18/2013 07:37 AMPosted by Paníc
Maybe you need to take your crew of losers that can't win RBGs and only can stomp on randoms to another game!

What crew...told you many times, all I do is solo que..1 or 2 other people maybe a couple times a week. You just don't listen and want to cry unfair always.
90 Orc Warlock
02/18/2013 04:54 AMPosted by Paníc
I look at score board and this is what I see 14 Killjaeden? nope not 5 not 10 but 14!

If they were all KJ, they probably were an actual guild or something. If it'd been OQ, odds are good it would have pulled from a lot of servers.

Now, they may have used it for coordination, but there is a solution:

Make some friends and roll with them
02/18/2013 06:00 AMPosted by Bubba
You know you too can make a pre-made group and even have fun doing it. Why is it that if people wanna teach/practice bgs they can't que for some random bgs? When was it that it's unfair for friends and guilds to play this game as a team?

Why should people have to premade to have fun why not just have 5 man only ques then you get matches with other premades each bg is multiple of 5 simple and easy done.

02/18/2013 07:57 AMPosted by Quint
rouge is awesome not sure what the rainbow thing is.

He is attempting in a subtle way to rip on me or at least his version of subtle its kind of pathetic.

02/18/2013 07:08 AMPosted by Kiaransali
2/3 of my games this weekend were against other premades & yea a couple cleaned our clocks. OQueue is starting to attract the scrubs that we were trying to get away from.

When you have removed the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable may be the truth.

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

Hint its not the "scrubs"
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]