Blizzard- Random Bg Premades need to end!

02/23/2013 08:04 PMPosted by Muffindiver
This has turned into one of the saddest debates to ever be carried out on the forums of World of Warcraft.

Thank Greg you're here to save us.
90 Tauren Shaman
02/23/2013 08:07 PMPosted by Pozy
This has turned into one of the saddest debates to ever be carried out on the forums of World of Warcraft.

Thank Greg you're here to save us.

I offer no salvation Pozy, go pick a fight with someone else.
You're a weird combination of hostile and defensive.

No one on the forums is out to get you. It's OK.
90 Undead Warlock
02/23/2013 03:53 PMPosted by Anaxx
Thursday night I played cta for several hours, solo queuing using the in game bg queue. In around 20 games the loss rate was over 80%.

All I can say is...school vaca week. GL as alliance with the kids home. Maybe next Thursday won't be so bad for u.

meh I would love to see muffin tiny and some of the others straight up barred from forums not going to lie /shrug.

If I had one choice though it would be tiny he is so undeservedly arrogant and has done nothing in actual competitive areas at all.
90 Tauren Shaman

Strange observation Pozy.

02/23/2013 11:17 PMPosted by Rainbowdash
meh I would love to see muffin tiny and some of the others straight up barred from forums not going to lie /shrug.

I find it interesting you lump me in with Tiny and what I assume you're referring to as the "oQueue Cheerleader Squad".

Personally, I'd love to see you and everyone else that draws these premade/oqueue threads out to their inevitable deletion / thread cap go the hell away. You guys and your round-robin mud slinging and ridiculous arguments have dominated this forum for far too long.
100 Night Elf Druid
Yes, GOD FORBID you make friends, and join as a group.......

Only solo people can pvp for fun. People with friends are scum?

This logic is solid. Carry on sir.
Not so much the OQ cheerleader squad as much as I disagree with kiar he would not be one of the people I would ban more talking about the people who jump down others throats for no reasons.

IE tiny with his if you don't support oq you support botting bs
Edited by Rainbowdash on 2/24/2013 6:15 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Hunter
02/24/2013 06:14 PMPosted by Rainbowdash
I would ban more talking about the people who jump down others throats for no reasons.

Hi pot you must be talking about the kettle.
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/24/2013 06:14 PMPosted by Rainbowdash
Not so much the OQ cheerleader squad as much as I disagree with kiar he would not be one of the people I would ban more talking about the people who jump down others throats for no reasons.

And you bumped this why?
90 Night Elf Druid
02/24/2013 06:37 PMPosted by Kirama
And you bumped this why?

What?

And you bumped this why?

was replying to what muffin said it was still on the first page and shad yeah I jump on you; why because you and tiny continue to do the whole if you don't support oq you are a botter bs. Which is a complete and utter red herring just admit you want free wins its not hard.

Also we both know the instant this dropped off the front page a new one would pop up and begin anew.

Personally, I'd love to see you and everyone else that draws these premade/oqueue threads out to their inevitable deletion / thread cap go the hell away. You guys and your round-robin mud slinging and ridiculous arguments have dominated this forum for far too long.

And I would love to never see another OQ thread on this forum for that to happen blizzard has to restrict certain areas and break it though. Would love to see more class discussion and comp discussion for rbgs.
Edited by Rainbowdash on 2/24/2013 9:19 PM PST
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/24/2013 09:19 PMPosted by Rainbowdash
Also we both know the instant this dropped off the front page a new one would pop up and begin anew.

Keeping this old one alive doesn't help either. As if we need more mindless arguing. All it brings is negativity.
90 Undead Rogue
Posted by Kiaransali
We do repeat the same things over & over... guilty as charged. Moreover how many times as someone said "I'm wrong"? I can count on one hand the number of times someone said that here. Also how often has someone said "I was outplayed" instead of making excuses? I can't recall the last time someone did (well I said it twice last night, saying that 2 pugs outplayed 2 other pugs).

Thursday night I played cta for several hours, solo queuing using the in game bg queue. In around 20 games the loss rate was over 80%. This is not an exaggeration or misperception, I actually kept track. And what reason would I have to come here and make stuff up. This is a simple fact of my experience of bg that night, and it was not an anomaly, as I'm not the only one who has been saying this for months. Assume for a moment what I'm saying is true and I'm not just bull!@#$ting, because I'm not.

Now, I'm not going to tell you how "all that" I am as a player, or that I'm the best healer this game has ever seen, I'm not. But I'm a good player, and a serious player. And I've been playing long enough to know all the strategies of every bg, I have all my macros, and addons, and cd's hotkeyed. And I communicate to my team, shouting out the fundamentals like, stay grouped and move to our objective, stop fight randomly in the mid, kill their healer first. I won't even bother trying to tell them to peal for their healer. And I have no control of who I'm dumped into these games with. And I'm sometimes top healer for both teams, and often top healer for mine.

So, I come on here and say, hoping blizzard might be listening somehow, that there seems to be a problem with bg, an imbalance of sorts. And what I am met with is, "oh quit whining and LTP", or, "you were outplayed, just admit it, and maybe try this addon it will help you play better", or, "learn to communicate better, I know it takes work and your a lazy liberal who just wants a handout", or, "you're exaggerating, pvp is ok cuz I'm still having fun". How the hell is a sane person to respond to that?

Response is futile, I know. But I often address you on these boards Kiaransali, because remarcably (even though you're a bit thick-headed) you seem to one of the very few intelligent and considerate posters, who respond with earnest - unlike the raging morons like tinymasher.

You're not alone I have several more SS from this weekend of me doing well against premades but still losing because we as a pug cannot overcome their voice chat and team makeups...
90 Undead Rogue
02/24/2013 09:57 PMPosted by Kirama

Keeping this old one alive doesn't help either. As if we need more mindless arguing. All it brings is negativity.

The only arguing is from you 0queue fan boys that like rolling pugs so you can flex your epeen and feel skillful!

The rest of us are the PUGs whom solo que and wish to do a balances Random Battle Ground, with another team of Randomly chosen PUGs.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]