Blizzard- Random Bg Premades need to end!

90 Draenei Shaman
02/18/2013 06:00 AMPosted by Bubba
Why is it that if people wanna teach/practice bgs they can't que for some random bgs?

Somehow seriously thinking of a PuG stomp as teaching/practicing battlegrounds feels about on par with saying "you get lots of great PvP experience leveling up a hunter".

02/18/2013 08:59 AMPosted by Síta
And look the RainbowBright alliance Derp Troll appears

*Rainbow Brite :( which has nothing to do with My Little Bronies >:(
90 Undead Warlock
02/18/2013 09:34 AMPosted by Quint
they merged battle groups i am sure queue times will be fine.

Except they won't be fine. My random BG ques have already gone up to 1 minute (I know it isn't much, but when you're used to instant ques it is) for some reason.
90 Undead Mage
Unlike the bots, they have rights. That, alone, makes them better. What you are doing, and have been doing is the common tactic of labeling. Discrimination. By equating bots with the 'bads,' you dehumanize them, making it easier to ignore the fact that they have rights; bots have none.
Why are you defending these players? It's like saying drunk drivers have rights... yea maybe the right to remain silent but not the right to drive drunk & plow into me.

When I solo queue and damn near everyone on my team is fighting in mid & ignoring the EFC as he struts right by them those players are infringing on my rights... BGs are played to be won & those players are wasting my time (since I actually give a crap about winning). They waive their rights when they make no attempt to win, just like the drunk driver loses his rights to drive when he gets pulled over.
90 Undead Mage
02/18/2013 09:49 AMPosted by Quint
really now don't you think the bad players (if there is such a thing) will be using oqueue i mean if they are so bad they need the crutch right.
Sadly yes the scrubs are starting to use OQueue. My ban list doubled in size over the weekend.
02/18/2013 06:00 AMPosted by Bubba
You know you too can make a pre-made group and even have fun doing it. Why is it that if people wanna teach/practice bgs they can't que for some random bgs? When was it that it's unfair for friends and guilds to play this game as a team?

Dude your douchery knows no bounds!! Please I beg you NEVER reproduce!

You and your booty buddies can run RBGS which is what you are supposed to running as a team anyway! The only reason to roll a 14 man premade random is to bully! I know you cant comprehend this fact but its true. Please leave your mothers basement and go outside more often!
Edited by Lilpacman on 2/18/2013 10:06 AM PST
90 Undead Rogue
the point is the single que system is to promote multiplayer interaction between people who can not group together on their own.

premades defeat the purpose of a single que system to exploit it. a group should fight another group not be in a random single que bg making it less fun for other players.

that being said it is fun to que with all ur friends....
tough dilemma ...
my solution is to make a single que option for only single players and a group option for any other group make up.
perhaps it would work like the find group option we have for instances
90 Undead Rogue
This makes no sense... BGs are team activities. Most pug players are no better than bots... they run around like idiots just attacking other players, with no coordination or thought. If you try to organize them you either get no response or something stupid like "umadbro".

This is YOUR speculation which is not the case, once again you make up silly excuses to justify Premades in Randoms How bout you learn to play better and then you wont need to premade
90 Undead Rogue
This is just a knee-jerk reaction with zero thought or analysis. What would a premade vs premade queue be? It would be an RBG. Only a moron would do an RBG for BG rewards. Please try to put a little thought in before you make a suggestion next time.

No! It could still be a Random BG for Muti Ques, you guys can battle back and forth practicing and let us solo quers go about our business.
90 Undead Rogue
02/18/2013 09:23 AMPosted by Jugaa
my solution is to make a single que option for only single players and a group option for any other group make up.

I guarantee your "single que" option would have you waiting for 10-20 minutes, but if that's what you really want. I say that because even those who que with 1 other person would not be queuing in the single que option... Idk for a fact, but I will bet anything there are far more 2-5 groups than there are single ques. And there are probably far more 2-5 ques than there are full premades. GL with your single queuing if they do that. I solo que right now as is, win some lose some, but if they ever did implement this, I would simply find 1 other person just for the shorter que time.

Then thats fine... Or I will grab someone to que with and join the premade BG!
90 Undead Rogue
02/18/2013 09:25 AMPosted by Quint
single queue option is what i want why do you care if i have to wait for a queue.

Amen

Because that means I have to wait for a que, when I am perfectly content how things are, and so are the majority of people. The ones crying they are beat by premade after premade, I guarantee are just making excuses for their team. Solo queuing, just won 4 bgs in a row this morning, a couple by a large margin where maybe alliance thought it was a premade? Except, it wasn't.

Tough! Don't premade then que solo and speed the que times...
90 Undead Rogue
02/18/2013 09:44 AMPosted by Kiaransali
Unlike the bots, they have rights. That, alone, makes them better. What you are doing, and have been doing is the common tactic of labeling. Discrimination. By equating bots with the 'bads,' you dehumanize them, making it easier to ignore the fact that they have rights; bots have none.
Why are you defending these players? It's like saying drunk drivers have rights... yea maybe the right to remain silent but not the right to drive drunk & plow into me.

When I solo queue and damn near everyone on my team is fighting in mid & ignoring the EFC as he struts right by them those players are infringing on my rights... BGs are played to be won & those players are wasting my time (since I actually give a crap about winning). They waive their rights when they make no attempt to win, just like the drunk driver loses his rights to drive when he gets pulled over.

You are a complete LIAR! I have seen no damn bots in the last 2 weeks! Always using the everyone fighting in Mid blah blah is BS! You are just like the Obama Administration you'll say and do anything to get your agenda passed...
90 Undead Rogue
Posted by Bubba
You know you too can make a pre-made group and even have fun doing it. Why is it that if people wanna teach/practice bgs they can't que for some random bgs? When was it that it's unfair for friends and guilds to play this game as a team?

I have used 0queue I hated it! Seriously pounding on a random felt like kicking a grandma down the stairs and taking her purse. I felt no excitement as there was no challenge and shortly after removed the ad on!

I don't want to participate in nor play against your silly douche bag premades... Go bully the other play grounds!
90 Undead Warlock
02/18/2013 10:15 AMPosted by Paníc
You are a complete LIAR! I have seen no damn bots in the last 2 weeks! Always using the everyone fighting in Mid blah blah is BS! You are just like the Obama Administration you'll say and do anything to get your agenda passed...

What you experience will be different from what others experience. I never see full premades, does that mean they aren't there for some? You can't call someone a liar unless you are in their shoes. Others claim to see bots as well, I see more just bad players than bots, but to me they are both as bad as eachother.

02/18/2013 10:19 AMPosted by Paníc
I don't want to participate in nor play against your silly douche bag premades

Simple solution: Don't que...pet battles may be right for u
Edited by Jugaa on 2/18/2013 10:21 AM PST
90 Undead Rogue
02/18/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Quint
i would rather wait 20 minutes than have to go into another bg and listen to, its another premade let them win.

QFT! then get GY farmed while you walk in ghost form trying not to afk so you don't get debuffed!!!!!!!!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]