Blizzard- Random Bg Premades need to end!

90 Undead Rogue
02/18/2013 10:19 AMPosted by Jugaa
You are a complete LIAR! I have seen no damn bots in the last 2 weeks! Always using the everyone fighting in Mid blah blah is BS! You are just like the Obama Administration you'll say and do anything to get your agenda passed...

What you experience will be different from what others experience. I never see full premades, does that mean they aren't there for some? You can't call someone a liar unless you are in their shoes. Others claim to see bots as well, I see more just bad players than bots, but to me they are both as bad as eachother.

EVERY NIGHT! I see 5-10+ premades every damn night...You defended it saying I was lying here proof I have a whole folder of screenshots of premades every friggin night.
90 Undead Rogue
Simple solution: Don't que...pet battles may be right for u

So your solution is unless I want to be rolled by a premade or from a premade I should not play the game?
90 Undead Warlock
02/18/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Paníc
EVERY NIGHT! I see 5-10+ premades every damn night...You defended it saying I was lying here proof I have a whole folder of screenshots of premades every friggin night.

Link em, I wanna see :)
100 Night Elf Rogue
02/18/2013 10:12 AMPosted by Paníc
Tough! Don't premade then que solo and speed the que times...

That's still a selfish way of looking at it.

I play both a Horde and Alliance toons on the very same server. Often I get pulled into different battlegroups.

Sometimes I see them a lot, other days I don't.

Punishing people that like to queue together with absurd queue times and laughing and telling them to go solo queue isn't really a fair compromise either.
90 Draenei Shaman
02/18/2013 09:44 AMPosted by Kiaransali
Unlike the bots, they have rights. That, alone, makes them better. What you are doing, and have been doing is the common tactic of labeling. Discrimination. By equating bots with the 'bads,' you dehumanize them, making it easier to ignore the fact that they have rights; bots have none.
Why are you defending these players? It's like saying drunk drivers have rights... yea maybe the right to remain silent but not the right to drive drunk & plow into me.

When I solo queue and damn near everyone on my team is fighting in mid & ignoring the EFC as he struts right by them those players are infringing on my rights... BGs are played to be won & those players are wasting my time (since I actually give a crap about winning). They waive their rights when they make no attempt to win, just like the drunk driver loses his rights to drive when he gets pulled over.

Except what you're describing as rights aren't actually rights.

"Good" teammates and winning are luxuries. If you choose to queue, you are choosing to accept a certain amount of uncertainty and risk--increased substantially if you solo queue.

Nobody is "wasting" your time in those situations but you, and it's ridiculous to try and shift that blame onto other people.
90 Undead Mage
02/18/2013 10:08 AMPosted by Paníc
This is YOUR speculation which is not the case, once again you make up silly excuses to justify Premades in Randoms How bout you learn to play better and then you wont need to premade
A very sad and bitter reply from (no offense) a player that I wouldn't accept on my team. That "speculation" is my personal experience in over 3000+ BGs.

02/18/2013 10:28 AMPosted by Lorian
Nobody is "wasting" your time in those situations but you, and it's ridiculous to try and shift that blame onto other people.
You have to be trolling. So 7-8 players fighting in mid, ignoring the EFC while I get 5 on 1'ed because I'm the only one trying to take down the EFC, aren't wasting my time? Wow, just wow.

"Good" teammates and winning are luxuries. If you choose to queue, you are choosing to accept a certain amount of uncertainty and risk--increased substantially if you solo queue.
Or to put it another way you condone, or at least tolerate, bots & bads. I don't.
Edited by Kiaransali on 2/18/2013 10:36 AM PST
100 Night Elf Rogue
What percentage of grouping is considered dominant, then? A 5 man in a 10 man group is decidedly dominant.

You know how this community works. Any form of difference, they're going to complain about it.

More heals? Unfair fix it.

More fotm class? Unfair fix it.

Hey that guy is queuing with his wife! Unfair fix it.

As for five mans in a 10 man BG, yes that's about half, but I've seen some fall apart due to the pug performing better. It's amazing how far being vocal can take you when you're with a random group of players willing to listen.

Most losses I've been experiencing lately against them, is because no one would cooperate.
90 Undead Warlock
02/18/2013 10:38 AMPosted by Quint
when you enter a bg don't start out by calling everyone retards

Right, just AFK out when you see 3 people from the same server. You are so smart!!
100 Night Elf Rogue
Really? Wouldn't you like to be a rogue, again? Stuns and cc being your domain? Why would that be so bad? All of the classes had their niches. Today, there are no niches. Everyone is a god.

Still stuck with this character. I like playing a rogue, I also do like venturing out and trying other classes, getting a better understanding of them.

The beauty of it is using my own knowledge of my own and the one class I'm fighting to outplay him.
90 Undead Mage
02/18/2013 10:38 AMPosted by Quint
when you enter a bg don't start out by calling everyone retards . maybe just maybe people will listen to you.
I always start out politely. I call them retards right before I AFK out because they continued to play poorly and/or make no attempt to win.
100 Night Elf Rogue
Right, just AFK out when you see 3 people from the same server. You are so smart!!

Stop responding to that troll and just report him.
90 Undead Warlock
02/18/2013 10:47 AMPosted by Quint
you are one of those people that calls everyone retards and wonders why no one listens to you admit it at least to yourself.

mmmm nope. I admit I have raged in the past a few times, but who hasn't? Those few times were at the end of the game, when we already lost because people truly sucked on what was supposed to be done. I don't rage ever at the beginning though.

02/18/2013 10:48 AMPosted by Kirama
Stop responding to that troll and just report him.

Nah I like how foolish he makes himself look :)
Edited by Jugaa on 2/18/2013 10:51 AM PST
100 Night Elf Rogue
The beauty of it seems to be the blinders over their eyes. I do still have fields to plow that could use a stupid horse, with blinders, if that's all you can be. You ignored the question.

The lack of that unique feeling of your class? You're asking if I want to be rogue, I replied I still am. Not looking to be a god, just one that learns how to play and happen to like the class.

I heal, not to be a god, but to get that rewarding feeling of keeping everyone up.
100 Night Elf Rogue
02/18/2013 10:56 AMPosted by Piñata
Should everyone have every ability?

No, but imo they're still unique in some ways, if that's how you're viewing classes now.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]