New Idea For Ret

90 Human Paladin
How about, similar to a Shadow Priests shadow form (constant 20% damage buff), Avenging Wrath can be a toggled infinite duration buff so we constantly have 20% extra damage, also allowing Hammer of Wrath to be used at all times.

To compensate, I thought that the new AW would have no or minimal (5%-10%) healing buff rather than a constant 20%.

Hammer of Wrath's cooldown is doubled, but still affected by Haste and HoW's range is reduced to 10yrds, to prevent having too many ranged abilities on a melee class.

This change could help Rets a lot more with sustained and what-not, perhaps making us better off in both PvP and PvE.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No
Reply Quote
while you're at it let us crusader strike and templar's verdict at a 40 yard range.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
02/18/2013 06:24 AMPosted by Tarvoz
while you're at it let us crusader strike and templar's verdict at a 40 yard range.

would love to be a enhancement shaman
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
Dear god no. I don't want to see flying hammers in bg's from 2-3 rets.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/18/2013 06:24 AMPosted by Tarvoz
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Don't like it either, by only reducing the healing on AW, sounds like we'd be way OP and get nerfed again. Cool that you are trying to think of new ideas though.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Give an inch and you want upwards of light-year...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/18/2013 08:51 AMPosted by Turand
Cool that you are trying to think of new ideas though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
nope
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
how bout when we pop wings we are 20% faster, are range is up 5 yards, and our holy bar adds 1 more giving us 6 bars total. but damage is still 20% and cd is same.
or just reduce AW to 2mins cd and GOAK to 3 mins
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
oh i forgot to add a nerf to compensate for the buff i posted, for the first idead with the wings making us faster the penalty would be we are 10% slower for 10 sec when AW is over and our range is reduce 5 yards for 5 secs.
for second idead with reduce cd on AW and GOAK there is no penalty. I think we should be able to have more frequent access to our wings because thats the only time we can really shine and be unique apart from other classes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
oh is it? what am i smoking? ok then scratch the reduce cd idea, how bout the increase range and speed with penalty after cd is finish?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would like to see wings visual on my paladin at all times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]