In search of Orc/Horde RP guilds

82 Dwarf Mage
As the title says. I keep browsing server forums, and feel like I'm striking out on finding a decent size, active RP guild with strong Orcish/Kalimdor Horde themes. Any help?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
We aren't purely an RP guild, but all RP is respected.

Thunderhoof is an all-tauren guild on the Venture Co. server (RP/PVP).

thunderhoofclan.guildportal.com
Edited by Aovi on 2/18/2013 4:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
02/18/2013 10:10 AMPosted by Ragnaskjöld
As the title says. I keep browsing server forums, and feel like I'm striking out on finding a decent size, active RP guild with strong Orcish/Kalimdor Horde themes. Any help?

Lok'Narash, brother! Bloodfury Clan is on the rebound after a serious late Cataclysm slump.

We are a purposed RP guild, level 24 bearing down on 25. We are ALL orc.

We are in our fifth year on Ravenholdt RP-PvP server, and are actively seeking serious Orc RPers. We are more the Horde that Thrall built than Hellscream's warmachine, but several factors are moving us more into the model of something Orgrim Doomhammer would recognize. We don't do angst, we don't do guilt, nor do we do atrocities. We do strength, honor and victory, and we return with our shields or on them.

Having rounded the bend on survival, we are looking at expanding our numbers, stepping up world PvP, and eventually working up to RBGs and casual raiding for those interested.

Here is a recent narrative thread from the Ravenholdt Sanctum*, our unofficial chat site for Ravenholdt RPers

http://www.ravenholdt.us/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2657

We had a very serious clan meeting last night, OOC, to discuss clan directions. This is how one participant took that OOC event and spun it into an RP narrative:

http://www.ravenholdt.us/viewtopic.php?p=29368#p29368

Along with demonstrating RP creativity, Zhorkosh captures the spirit of our clan, which is increasingly a warband of comrades, not a pyramid of domination. This post looked at what we have achieved lately in moving our story and our culture forward.

Alts are welcome. We're happy to interview you in the Valley of Trials, and will support you as you level.

Try us out. It ain't easy being green, but then we wouldn't do it if it was.

* www.ravenholdt.us
Edited by Stonzgrinda on 2/19/2013 8:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
As someone who has a character in the Bloodfury Clan, I echo the above sentiments and invite you to try us out. All orc. Truly.
Edited by Jarington on 2/19/2013 9:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
If you're looking for an Orc guild, I would highly recommend that you take a serious look at <Bloodfury Clan> on Ravenholdt.

I don't think that I can state their qualifications better than Stonzgrinda, the current GM of the guild. What I can offer is some insight from a long-time member of the Ravenholdt RP community.

As a member of the Alliance, I've always found members of the Clan to be fierce ICly, but honorable in PvP and wonderful members of the RP community. They have graciously engaged in some very interesting cross-faction RP with Alliance members and they add a rich dynamic to the Horde. Being an all-Orc guild can be difficult but they've created a rich guild storyline and they're wonderful people. If I had an Orc, there's no doubt in my mind which guild she would be in.

They're an amazing group and I'd love to see their presence on the server grow!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
As an IC adversary and an OOC friend of the Bloodfury Clan, I'll throw my heavy weight and legendary reputation behind the previous endorsements. You wouldn't regret joining that crew, if Orcin' be yer game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
02/18/2013 10:10 AMPosted by Ragnaskjöld

We will be expecting you Ragnaskjöld :)

.....And anyone else looking for an all Orc Role Playing guild!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
How did I miss this thread?

Bump for anyone looking for exceptional orc RP!
Reply Quote
73 Orc Shaman
Hooowaahh dis guda
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]