Best day ever.

90 Troll Hunter
So recently I moved back home and at the same time managed to hurt my foot. Because of that my little brother has been getting the fire wood. After finishing he just came in the house and in his best peon voice said

"Work complete!"

Really made my day.

So who else as has used WoW terms in real life or heard someone else say them?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Fire wood, where to you live in 1158 anno domini?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
02/18/2013 12:27 PMPosted by Bubblykiss

Or in a small town in an old house where a wood stove is the best source of heat.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
02/18/2013 12:28 PMPosted by Zakjuul

Or in a small town in an old house where a wood stove is the best source of heat.

I see, so in 1158 then.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
Wood stoves are pretty nice, I used to have one, but had to move.
Edited by Maytea on 2/18/2013 12:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
50 Undead Warlock
02/18/2013 12:30 PMPosted by Bubblykiss

I see, so in 1158 then.

Believe it or not, there are also houses that have real wood fireplaces instead of lame gas ones. I know it's craaaazy!!!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
cool story, OP :)

i grew up in a small house in the woods, and miss the wood stove. (don't miss chopping firewood :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
cool story, OP :)

i grew up in a small house in the woods, and miss the wood stove. (don't miss chopping firewood :)

Yeah I'm not looking forward to chopping fire wood once my foot gets better. I do like though that my thread instantly derailed into a discussion of wood stoves.

So ugh... anyone else hearing WoW quotes or using them out there in the real world or around family? :B
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Everytime my grandmother swats a fly she yells "For the Horde!"
Reply Quote
99 Draenei Hunter
I see, so in 1158 then.

Or anywhere in America where it gets cold and there's lots of trees around. Damn I WISH I had a wood stove in my house...

We use our wood burning fireplace all the time. I really didn't think that it was so uncommon... I love when it's cold and I get to use it.

On topic: Went bowling on Saturday and there was 5-6 people next to us wearing Horde and Alli shirts. Thought it was pretty funny, my wife kep asking "You gonna go say hi to your people"
Edited by Isaddin on 2/18/2013 1:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/18/2013 12:30 PMPosted by Bubblykiss
I see, so in 1158 then.

Actually a large portion of homes in the countryside and rural towns are wood heated. Just because you live in the lap of luxery/technology doesn't mean everyone else does too.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
"Where's Mike?"

"G/F aggro."

"He gonna need a tank?"

"Nah, probably a res though."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]