2 and 3 Raid Healers [10m]

90 Night Elf Druid
02/25/2013 06:16 AMPosted by Advanced
sha ????

Two and make sure you have a paladin specced into purity.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Eon

H Garajal: 2

Rather curious about 2 healing garajal, my guild attempted that once and it just was a mess. Dealing with the other heals being voodooed and frail soul the adds quickly added up to the point people were getting instant gibbed.
Unless you have a hybrid going in place of healers to do so, I could see this working.

Well, we often run into times where one healer is voodoo'd and one healer has the debuff and can't go into the spirit realm right away. In those instance, yes, a hybrid (usually our Shadow Priest or Ele Shaman), goes down and acts as the healer, as well as the other DPS down there using healthstones/other self healing abilities they have.
Reply Quote
92 Undead Priest
When we run 10man, I use reforgelite and a reforge mount or a hearth/fly back to quickly switch reforges. I optimize for healing however (although now I have two gear sets).

As for fights in 10man. Off the top of my head the only 3 heal fight in Heroic MV is Dogs (and that could be 2 healed... just RNG or not having your screen on makes it require 3).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Every kill my guild has done of H Garajal was 2 healed. It's not that bad, he always alternates with voodoo on the healers. The main trick is when a healer goes under they should heal everyone up so they can get out and then get out ASAP so they can help with the raid.
Edited by Pravar on 2/25/2013 9:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
As a hybrid you have to remember that your job isn't to top meters it is to supplement what your raid team is missing. Our shaman who off heals is bottom of dps or hps (depending on role ofcourse) however his dps/hps is still a major boost when we are just missing timers or struggling with certain mechanics.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
02/25/2013 07:32 AMPosted by Hainiryuun
Well, we often run into times where one healer is voodoo'd and one healer has the debuff and can't go into the spirit realm right away.

That means you're not going in/out of the spirit world fast enough. Get into the world with 1-2 DPS. Heal up and get out. Don't be lingering.

And even if there's some slow action, it's not the end of the world for one healer to stay out in the real world with a voodoo doll for a few rounds. I've even had bad runs where I don't get a single spirit world go-around, and it still works out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Eon
Well, we often run into times where one healer is voodoo'd and one healer has the debuff and can't go into the spirit realm right away.

That means you're not going in/out of the spirit world fast enough. Get into the world with 1-2 DPS. Heal up and get out. Don't be lingering.

And even if there's some slow action, it's not the end of the world for one healer to stay out in the real world with a voodoo doll for a few rounds. I've even had bad runs where I don't get a single spirit world go-around, and it still works out.

Voodoo dolls last 1 minute. Totems appear every 20 seconds. Frail soul lasts 30 seconds.

Fresh voodoo'd healer and a healer just entering and/or coming back you will always have to work around that.
Edited by Hainiryuun on 2/27/2013 3:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
61 Orc Warrior

Stone Guards - 2 Heal
Feng - 2 Heal
Gara'jal - 2 Heal
Spirit Kings - 2 Heal
Elegon - 2 Heal
Will - 2 Heal

Imperial - 2 Heal
Blade Lord - 2 Heal
Garalon - 2 Heal
Wind Lord - 2 Heal
Ambershaper - 2 Heal
Grand Empress - 3 Heal

Protectors - 2 Heal
Tsulong - 3 Heal
Lei Shi - 3 Heal
Sha - 2 Heal

All heroic...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Call me crazy here but unless your raid has another disc priest why in the world would they want you to go shadow... Especially right now when disc is just stupidly OP. That just doesn't make any sense to me.

I guess to each there won but wow

In our case it was because our priest got lucky at the beginning of the expansion and his shadow gear ended up 20+ ilvl higher than my gear and Levi's gear. Even now he is still best geared priest on the server in his shadow gear. As of last week, I still had 2 blue pieces in my ret set. Right now, I still have lfr pieces in my ret set.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]