How dead is Frostwolf?

I was looking at this link http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html, and at the bottom where the server list is it says that Frostwolf has 93k people. Are half of those characters alts? If not, is Frostwolf really dead?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've been on worse servers, but this is still pretty dead.

You can expect to not PuG anything after 9pm server time. The fact that this post didn't get a reply for 2 days and was still number 2 on the front page should give you a fair indication.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Frostwolf has a characteristic all its own, its not alive, nor is it dead, if you are looking for a unique server, unlike any others than join but be aware....you'll either hate it or you'll never leave this server for the rest of your wow career.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Frostwolf has a characteristic all its own, its not alive, nor is it dead, if you are looking for a unique server, unlike any others than join but be aware....you'll either hate it or you'll never leave this server for the rest of your wow career.

Ding! Right on the money here.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I've been on worse servers, but this is still pretty dead.

You can expect to not PuG anything after 9pm server time. The fact that this post didn't get a reply for 2 days and was still number 2 on the front page should give you a fair indication.

Raviann has got to be the most negative person i've see on WoW. Take a chill pill dude, lighten up and stop plaguing the forums with your negativity. Thanks. <3
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
My thoughts exactly!
And just because the forum isnt highly policed by the main server community does not proove anything other than people are playing instead of sitting here reading this haha!

signing off, sincerely Eggdrop The Insane Marketeer and Legendary Blacksmith of Frostwolf
Edited by Eggdrop on 3/13/2013 2:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I've heard mixed things about this server... Was looking at it myself... Their PvPers (Horde and Alliance) seem to be at a moderate tier, from what I've seen in BGs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
RIP frostwolf
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Frostwolf is one of the oldest servers out there. like a burned out star, been here a long time and we're not gonna be going anywhere soon FROSTWOLF FOR LIFE!

Eggdrop The Insane Marketeer And Legendary Blacksmith Of Frostwolf
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
It just seemed dead to me as I transferred from KJ and Bleeding Hollow, which are overly populated and full of obnoxious people like myself. The forums even more so.

Frostwolf is a decent enough server. Most people are generally nice and willing to help out. But as Eggdrop said before it has a characteristic of its own. You will either Love it or Hate it. I fell into the latter category, but that's my own opinion.

Raviann has got to be the most negative person i've see on WoW. Take a chill pill dude, lighten up and stop plaguing the forums with your negativity. Thanks. <3

Only if Eggdrop gives me a 15% discount on those Chill Pills. <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
RIP frostwolf

*bow head* amen
Reply Quote
88 Undead Rogue
Frostwolf isn't dead. It's just a vegetable on life support.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
as allways if you see something on the auction house that i have posted, ask me and i will give you a batter price. the auction house is usually over priced =)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
breaking up the horde chain
Reply Quote
88 Undead Rogue
breaking up the horde chain
I'll kill you. (in-game, this is not a threat on your life although I do know where you live)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
03/12/2013 11:07 AMPosted by Azurai

Ding! Right on the money here.

This. I have alts in Brock, KJ, Gilnes, Murdin, darkspear, tich...+more but FW is the best. So unique.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Dead... not, life surrounds me when ever I get on. All day every day!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
My two years in japan is up in 2 days, im xferring back to FW for sure... MISS YOU GUYS!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I transferred here along with my guild from a sub 3k population server, Frostwolf is far from "dead". There are a parade of servers worse off, considering it's more then twice that amount.

The reality of it is, everyone on every server except for the few 15k+ population servers like Illidan, Malganis, Frostmourne, etc, think their server is "dead" when that is far from the case. I challenge you to log on to random realms and ask if the server is dead, I can assure you that everyone will barf up that inaccurate analysis, unless you go to a realm like Gurubashi in which case it is "dead" sitting at sub 1k lol.

Perspective is reality, and often nostalgia forms the perspective and blurs the reality.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]