Why are my numbers different?

75 Worgen Death Knight
I've read many posts about HS vs BB and from what I understand, HS is best for 3 MOB's or less while BB is best for 4+ MOB's.

However ....

I'm solo questing and against a single target, my HS hits around 635 while my BB hits for 1300+ and if I use IT first, it hits for over 2000. Crit differences are even more dramatic.

What gives here? Am I bugged or have I misunderstood the numbers? Are these numbers level related meaning, will my numbers match up to what others have said as I level up? I'm clueless here and need some help with this.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
omfg... you aren't max lvl so your numbers are comparing as it will at 90...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/13/2013 04:19 PMPosted by Asageh

To put it more eloquently, BB is ridiculously OP until the mid 70s and will hit harder, even single target, than HS, so use it. However, HS will scale better in the long run and become more effective, doing much more damage than BB at level cap, which is what those posts are directed towards as they calculate the damage at 90, not 60.
Reply Quote
75 Worgen Death Knight
02/13/2013 05:16 PMPosted by Aelmai

To put it more eloquently, BB is ridiculously OP until the mid 70s and will hit harder, even single target, than HS, so use it. However, HS will scale better in the long run and become more effective, doing much more damage than BB at level cap, which is what those posts are directed towards as they calculate the damage at 90, not 60.

Got it!

ThX!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]