[H]<Ex Cinis Cineris> 4/14H Recruiting

90 Goblin Priest
Moar copypaste from the old thread because I am boring and unoriginal:

Who we are:

A group of chill, fun and semi-casual individuals that enjoy watching raid bosses die and progressing through content on our limited 2 day schedule. We try to keep raids fun but also down bosses... we aren't the top on server nor strive for such a mark... but at the same time we ALL want to down the content and try our best to achieve this in as timely of a manner as possible.

What we are looking for:
Good players that share the same philosophy. People that can make raid days consistently. Quality players regardless of spec or class or what we are looking for are STRONGLY encouraged to apply...

Our raid team is currently looking for: Non-bads. Especially anything that wears agi gear (we have none in raid, so free purps). Offspec would be a nice bonus. And/or a healer/hybrid.

So yea, anybody who fancies themselves a supahstar, get at me! No seriously, our standards really aren't that high, ask anyone in group!

edit: Raids are currently Wednesday 8pm-1am and Sunday 8pm-12am server times, I guess that'd be helpful to know
Edited by Davethediva on 11/17/2013 9:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Woe
You are very strong people indeed if you are able to carry Zamle.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Free membership to the Xmen as well
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Going deep
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/14/2013 09:07 AMPosted by Antipodus
You are very strong people indeed if you are able to carry Zamle.

Bump for the ECC... these guys and gals carried the horribly undergeared Biletnikov in Dragon Soul.

Little known fact: Dave actually roleplays a diva in vent during raids.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Woot! Blade Lord down and Wind Lord to 15%, all aboard the short-bus to 5.2!

Still lookin for someone to join us in search of greener pastures and purpler loots. Please don't be from Canada.

We'd *consider* anyone with a brain as long as they're not a priest or on protector token. Would settle for half a brain, if it means not blinking into wind bombs or forgetting what CC is.
Edited by Davethediva on 2/28/2013 12:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Bumping for 1/12 HC, with assistance from some fabulous pugs, much love to EC and Woe for carrying us!

Raid times are now 8pm-1am Wed (it's ok, lots of AFK time on trash!) and 8pm-12am on Sunday. As long as you're not a dummy, and looking for an ok group, pst Davethediva, Bulare, or Kalconahm in game. Gear is not a *huge* problem, just need 1-2 more solid, consistent raiders.

edit: I'll probably get reamed if I don't mention it, *apparently* a lot of dorks in group would really like a crit buff
Edited by Davethediva on 5/2/2013 4:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
511 Ilvl Lock looking to get a shot at a Trail run with you guys / Or Horgg Ilvl491 Hunter with crit buff that would also like a shot at a Trail run Would rather try with hunter =)
Edited by Tjay on 5/6/2013 8:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
@Tjay: Whisper myself or one of the other officers listed in-game to chit-chat. I don't normally follow these forums much, but with it being finals week, my posting habits are rather atypical.

If there's anyone else out there interested: hit us up! Our standards really aren't that high, you've probably seen the trade-spam by now ("Don't huff paint"). We have clickers, Canadians, and a narcoleptic on the team. You'd have to be extraordinarily bad to not make the cut, which would be a feat in itself!

A mage would be ideal, though we do have a few people willing to reroll as necessary, so we'll consider anyone who's not bad and not a tank, and could probably be convinced to carry any toon that can be vouched for. Except by Panguapo. His vouches are worse than worthless, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO WOO.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I can be the hero this guild needs
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
i miss you guys :/

maybe just maybe...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Bump for crit buff because why not. The best time to recruit is obviously right after an exodus of such force and magnitude that it would've left Moses spinning in his boots, right?

Anyways yea, if there's any decent mages or hunters out there, hit me up. And apparently Bulare wants to get some weekend alt thing running, because lolpurps, so bother him if you're interested and not another dps.

edit: That'll do Jadu, that'll do
Edited by Davethediva on 6/19/2013 1:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
and I woould really like aInvocation of the Dawn
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
and I woould really like aInvocation of the Dawn

And I'd like a resto shaman that didn't wear leather, but we can't always get what we want
Edited by Davethediva on 6/21/2013 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Woe
I just start hanging out with you, and you already wanna get rid of me... I see how it is.

Oh, PS. Hate has a mage. I hear he plays it well.
Edited by Pigpen on 6/24/2013 5:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
just start hanging out with you, and you already wanna get rid of me... I see how it is.

^

I'm pretty sure the minute he fills the ranks the non-ECC renta-raiders will be booted to the curb.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We need to do alt runs
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Justacow is incapable of being carried. Too fat, would not bang.

And bump for Tortos or something. Hate that turtle, felt a lot like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=055wFyO6gag#t=1m16s
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Woe
I just start hanging out with you, and you already wanna get rid of me... I see how it is.

If I switch we lose like 3 other buffs. Stop bringing useless classes like dps warriors!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Guys rogues bring useful buffs like........
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]