BEST priced packages Around!!

(Locked)

1 Troll Priest
Bankintrolls Packages are back! We had to take a short break from selling you packages to move but are now back up and running in full. We offer the sale of packages that take you from 1-600 in most Primary Professions. All our prices are final and fair. We solely base our prices off of current AH price. If you would like to purchase a package please send me an in-game mail with what package and i will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible. We pride our self's on fast deliveries. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via in-game mail or a post on this thread. Prices are available upon request. Thank you for any business you may give us.

~Bankintroll
Edited by Bankintroll on 10/1/2013 11:42 PM PDT
1 Troll Priest
Up we are up and running in full!!! Please mail message me for more info on anything!
90 Orc Hunter
Price check on:
Alchemy
Engineering
1 Troll Priest
Will ingame mail you when i get home from work!
1 Troll Priest
To the top!
1 Troll Priest
UP!!
100 Orc Death Knight
Engineering need one, add me on real id not sure who i will be on tonight.

uvacho5@gmail.com
1 Troll Priest
Added you but got off of work late and had a party to go to. let me know if you got the request
1 Troll Priest
To the top!
71 Orc Death Knight
Awsome packages use to sell them on our server a long time ago!!
1 Troll Priest
Thank you tinkemham... been a while since i sold on guldan but Thanks for the good feed back
1 Troll Priest
To the top!!
1 Troll Priest
Top please!
1 Troll Priest
Bump
1 Troll Priest
Best Prices on the SERVER!!
Why not maintain a current price list in the OP?
90 Orc Monk

AH price fluctuates.
1 Troll Priest
10/02/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Kimberhart

AH price fluctuates.

This is correct but as of lately the prices have stablalized and have been around the same amount of gold for a while but it could change with a blink of the eye.. My husband has created a way for me to tell this. The way i used to do it was i would get the ah price by hand for every single iteam in a package and add it all up.. Took me hours lol.
10/02/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Kimberhart

AH price fluctuates.

That's why I said "maintain" and "current".
100 Blood Elf Priest
How is it that you are able to maintain the output of kits at such a steady rate when you seem to have a normal Rl work schedule? Do you have others working for you or bot?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]