Trying to buy MoP

86 Tauren Druid
The PayPal transaction could not be completed. Please use another payment method.

Reply Quote
43 Pandaren Monk
02/14/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Sacajawea
The PayPal transaction could not be completed. Please use another payment method.

There can be many reasons. I suggest reading the knowledge base for pay pal. It might help you to figure out what your issue is.
Can I use PayPal on Blizzard's online store?
PayPal can be used to pay for digital downloads, digital services, and World of Warcraft subscriptions only. The PayPal payment option is not available for use with Blizzard's online store at this time.
Edited by Tinkrashi on 2/14/2013 5:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I couldn't say, Sacajawea. Off hand, since our system usually compares what we have on file against the account and the method of payment you are using, it is entirely possible that because the names nor the address match, the request is having some trouble going through.

That is merely a guess though.

You can try updating the information and make sure it is correct. Try clearing your cookies/cache or trying another browser entirely (i.e. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome).

If the issue persists you may want to try a different method of payment.
Edited by Vrakthris on 2/14/2013 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)