General Flintte's Chicken - Healer OT

1 Tauren Shaman
I love it.

On an unrelated note, I don't know if I can not raid lead and just... just raid. Feels weird. :/
90 Draenei Shaman
02/22/2013 02:07 PMPosted by Tiriél
The mount for the next tier's glory of the raider is hideous. :( Talk about no urge to actually try for it.

ugh, totally >.<
100 Blood Elf Monk
The mount for the next tier's glory of the raider is hideous. :( Talk about no urge to actually try for it.

1) It looks amazing.

2) you should maybe worry about this tier's glory. ;)
90 Draenei Shaman
02/22/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Mist

No worries here; I've never get gotten a current *xpac's* Glory achievement, so...

I'm just gonna hate seeing other people fly around on those godawful-looking mounts ;)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And somewhere, an art designer cried.

Riôt
90 Night Elf Druid
meh this tiers one isn't all that great either.
100 Blood Elf Mage

It's revolting.

you should maybe worry about this tier's glory. ;)

Wait, you mean we aren't supposed to wait until after the encounters are nerfed and we are in the next tier of gear?
100 Blood Elf Monk
02/22/2013 03:00 PMPosted by Taymage
Wait, you mean we aren't supposed to wait until after the encounters are nerfed and we are in the next tier of gear?

Correct.
90 Blood Elf Priest
What is the topic for next week's podcast?
02/22/2013 05:34 PMPosted by Winnifred

Haven't decided yet. Have a suggestion?
90 Blood Elf Priest
Something patch 5.2 related.
02/22/2013 07:23 PMPosted by Winnifred
Something patch 5.2 related.

We just did that show before last.... we should do another?
Another night of Heart of Fear, and another night of being stuck on Garalon =(

We made some progress, we got him down to 27% as our best before hitting the enrage. Healing isn't the main problem, it's dps. We tried two healing it, and we got about the same results.

How much should ranged be dpsing the legs? The other Shadow Priest and I try to multi-dot when possible, though we lose a ton of dps while kiting, but our raid leaders wants ranged to focus on the boss, while some strats I've read say to have everyone constantly focusing the legs down. At least we more or less have the mechanics down, it's just that we're hitting the enrage now. Hopefully we'll have better luck tomorrow.
90 Blood Elf Priest

1) It looks amazing.

We already know it's not going to happen, so I'm not concerned with it. :)
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/22/2013 05:40 PMPosted by Morenn

Haven't decided yet. Have a suggestion?

Satchel is a trap.

Also, my guild downed Blade Lord Ta'yak. Immediately used Gin-Ji Knife Set because I was glad to finally kill the creep. RL wasn't happy about looting a pile of meat, lol.
90 Tauren Priest
Satchel is a trap.

Also, my guild downed Blade Lord Ta'yak. Immediately used Gin-Ji Knife Set because I was glad to finally kill the creep. RL wasn't happy about looting a pile of meat, lol.

This entire post made me smile.
90 Draenei Shaman
Satchel is a trap.

This entire post made me smile.

me too!

That's awesome :D
100 Tauren Druid
Holy crap, healing a 25 man raid is FUN!

We didn't do very well as a raid, the only thing we killed was Stone Guard, but this was mostly a test run to see what we had, try some different tank combinations, work out logistics, and make sure our computers could handle the load. We played around in Terrace a bit, but definitely did not have the DPS for it, especially with several of them deciding that poo was made for standing, not realizing that unlike LFR, normal poo is quite often instantly lethal.

Raid leading 25 people was not nearly as bad as I expected, and holy crap, the healing is FUN!

I am excite.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Indeed, Pipi, healing a real 25-man makes LFR look shameful in comparison. Also, if your raid isn't too uptight, there is a good chance for some epic lols.

Riôt
yay pipi that's awesome

Apparently "my guild" is putting together a 25 group ...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]