General Flintte's Chicken - Healer OT

90 Blood Elf Mage
Did MSV on normal.

Mount dropped off Elegon. Our Warlock won it.

Oh wow. I want that thing bad.

Me too :(
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Me three.

Edit: Dammit, how did I end up on my paladin?
Edited by Kanakemaka on 2/15/2013 1:28 AM PST
I sort of want my belt to go off in raid to where it shoots me in the sky so I can heal from my glider.
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/15/2013 01:54 AMPosted by Röthtwo
I sort of want my belt to go off in raid to where it shoots me in the sky so I can heal from my glider.

I'm not sure that Nitro Boost can even do that in a raid setting. I've only had it shoot me in the air outside in the world, like Org or a BG.

In a raid it just burns you for all your HP basically. It's a nice way to pad the meters, lol.
1 Tauren Shaman
Nitro Boost can only do the damage fail in a raid instance, made it interesting when our Warlock used to use it on Blade Lord p2 (and die)
100 Pandaren Priest
I have chocolate chip muffins. :3
90 Human Priest
I am quite bored today, and I need more victims.

Somebody post a SS of their (edit) HAELZOR so I have a project to work on plox.

=3
Edited by Zamboozle on 2/15/2013 8:26 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
Need to make a playlist about female friendship/empowerment/mutual support

Suggestions?
85 Human Paladin
I am quite bored today, and I need more victims.

Somebody post a SS of their (edit) HAELZOR so I have a project to work on plox.

=3

Make this one go :D
90 Tauren Priest
Had a chocolate chip waffle for breakfast. Mmm...
90 Blood Elf Mage
02/15/2013 10:49 AMPosted by Milkmesoftly

That sounds tasty!

I have baked mac and cheese in the oven <3 READY TO EAT PLZ!
I realized that after 7 years of only playing Alliance, I really have no idea what the Horde questlines are like, so I decided to roll a Horde just to see.

Of course, I already have one of every class at least level 50 (except Rogue and Warrior, but I have a Worgen Rogue and Pandaren Warrior that I've been meaning to level), so I don't know which class to roll again. I don't think I could bear to level another Priest, so I was planning on Enhancement Shaman, but I'm still not sure. I think I wanna make a Troll cause Trolls are awesome, so that only leaves out Paladins.

Thoughts? Is it worth leveling another guy to 90 just to experience the other side of the story? Also, if you guys have any suggestions for servers, I'm open.
90 Tauren Priest
02/15/2013 11:01 AMPosted by Veroicone

That sounds tasty!

You certainly love your mac n cheese...
90 Blood Elf Mage
Flintte, idk what horde server to recommend but I def recommend leveling one :D! I like having max level toons on both sides. Allows me to play with horde friends and alliance friends <3 TROLL SHAMAN!

That sounds tasty!

I LIKE CHEESE OKAY!

Starting a diet next week (only lasts a week) to see how it works, so went a little splurgy. I need to also get back into the habit of exercising especially since the weather is actually nice now. I've been on a cooking spree lately, idk why :P
Edited by Veroicone on 2/15/2013 11:14 AM PST
90 Human Priest
02/15/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Veroicone
Starting a diet next week

Strawberry cheesecake, cheese rolls, cheese filled pasta, cheese baked shells, lasagna, cheese pudding, cheese dip, cheese and crackers, cream cheese bagel....
90 Blood Elf Mage
02/15/2013 11:22 AMPosted by Zamboozle
Starting a diet next week

Strawberry cheesecake, cheese rolls, cheese filled pasta, cheese baked shells, lasagna, cheese pudding, cheese dip, cheese and crackers, cream cheese bagel....

NOT A CHEESE DIET!

It's all about soup and veggies and fruit :P And meat. So nothing crazy :P But all of that sounds good ... minus cheese pudding that sounds gross.

I've already lost 30lbs, I liked to lose some more.
90 Tauren Priest

I LIKE CHEESE OKAY!

Starting a diet next week (only lasts a week) to see how it works, so went a little splurgy. I need to also get back into the habit of exercising especially since the weather is actually nice now. I've been on a cooking spree lately, idk why :P

The Daniel Fast?
Edited by Milkmesoftly on 2/15/2013 11:39 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Mage
No ... whats the Daniel Fast?
90 Tauren Priest
Idk. Something a few of my friends are doing. /shrug
90 Blood Elf Mage
I googled it ... and nope lol.

The one I am going to try to do is for 7 days and seems easy enough, basically eating what I normally eat with some alterations.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]