General Flintte's Chicken - Healer OT

90 Worgen Druid
Hasn't updated yet, but I'm a Troll now!

:D
Thanks for the swift replies, Nerf & Evry. I guess I'll stick with what I have now until the later levels.
90 Draenei Shaman

Is your name by chance an Excel Saga reference? :D
90 Tauren Priest
Welcome to the forum, Aoz! :)

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. I main as a Holy Priest myself as well. :3
90 Worgen Druid

Is your name by chance an Excel Saga reference? :D

I only ask that you eat me in one gulp.
90 Draenei Shaman
Haha, I can totally sing that song in the original ... puppywhimper language :)
90 Worgen Druid
I liked the name enough to keep it though I'm not an anthromorphic canine anymore.
90 Draenei Shaman
I seriously thought about naming my dog Menchi. She's small, white, fluffy, and somewhat cat-like. But I settled on Pasha instead :)
90 Blood Elf Priest
Guild just xferred to Area 52. I had to immediately turn off Trade Chat. Holy poop so many people LFM raids. Compared to the nothing on Shandris, it's absurd.

Hoping we'll be able to rebuild quickly from here. >_<

Anyone know anything about Area 52? Lol. I sure don't.
90 Draenei Shaman
GL in your new home, Quess!
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/15/2013 08:42 PMPosted by Qùess

That flash of light you didn't just see did not just wipe your memory.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Guild just xferred to Area 52. I had to immediately turn off Trade Chat. Holy poop so many people LFM raids. Compared to the nothing on Shandris, it's absurd.

Hoping we'll be able to rebuild quickly from here. >_<

Oh wow. Is this because you lost a raider or two?
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/15/2013 10:08 PMPosted by Taymage
Oh wow. Is this because you lost a raider or two?

Somewhat, but not entirely. We're just having !@#$ luck getting anyone with brain cells willing to come to Shandris. If they come to Shandris and decide they hate us for some reason, they realize their options are pretty much non-existant. Our hopes are, hey, at least on a big server there's more fish to choose from. If a recruit wants to leave, there's options on A52, which makes the server overall more appealing. It can work both for us and against us, we're hoping for the former. :P

02/15/2013 09:17 PMPosted by Buffyria

rofl...
Edited by Qùess on 2/15/2013 10:44 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Mage
btw, we got H Gara'jal tonight. Kaels went Holy: chastise again for this fight. Such an amazing tool in 10 mans.
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/15/2013 11:02 PMPosted by Taymage
btw, we got H Gara'jal tonight. Kaels went Holy: chastise again for this fight. Such an amazing tool in 10 mans.

That's pretty interesting...I've never really tried Holy: Chastise in a heroic raid. What do you even do? Just DPS and swap to Sanc for Hymn, heal a bit then go back to DPS?

Grats, btw. :)
90 Blood Elf Mage
02/15/2013 11:06 PMPosted by Qùess

That's pretty interesting...I've never really tried Holy: Chastise in a heroic raid. What do you even do? Just DPS and swap to Sanc for Hymn, heal a bit then go back to DPS?

Grats, btw. :)

Ty. :)

Depends on the fight I would guess. For gara'jal, I think he was in red chakra for a lot of the fight, and ended up in sanc during the last part. And switched for Hymn. But one of the great things about it was it gave the healers options as to who was going into the spirit realm. For tsulong normal, it was amazing. Red during the night, and serenity during the day. I was like we had 11 or maybe 10.5 people in the raid.
90 Draenei Shaman

... so... so good.

also, a mage-friend over on the PW thread linked this, saying she'd found "a video of Iritha and her guild":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpccpglnNf0

enjoy.
Edited by Ellarix on 2/15/2013 11:36 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Mage
also, a mage-friend over on the PW thread linked this, saying she'd found "a video of Iritha and her guild":

I put that thing on my facebook. I couldn't stop laughing.

Edit: I love this one: http://youtu.be/K-CFEPBWI78
Edited by Taymage on 2/15/2013 11:39 PM PST
90 Draenei Shaman

I put that thing on my facebook. I couldn't stop laughing.

02/15/2013 11:37 PMPosted by Taymage
Edit: I love this one: http://youtu.be/K-CFEPBWI78

... OH... MAI... GAWD

<dies laughing>
Edited by Ellarix on 2/15/2013 11:41 PM PST
90 Draenei Shaman
we... we are *so* a bunch of yelling goats it's not even funny...

<still trying to recover from the laughter>
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]