General Flintte's Chicken - Healer OT

100 Draenei Paladin
I was on Area 52 for a few months back in early Firelands, and it was definitely one of the low points of my WoW experience. How much of that had to do with my low status on the raiding ladder at the time (basically I was stuck in the "no gear no experience" stage where you are skilled but nobody gives you a shot, and on a server like that, you can only get into fly-by-night trade chat guilds that can't clear normal modes) and how much of that was an actual problem with the server itself, and if the latter, how much of that problem would remain by now... not sure.

I still have no desire to return, ever. :-P
100 Night Elf Priest
@Tay:

Short move, but yes! Just a ferry ride away!
90 Blood Elf Priest
I am so depressed that the only viable treatment option is to be absolutely covered in adorable kittens. Make it so.
90 Blood Elf Priest
So this warrior tank I rolled with a few days ago on my monk battletagged me, and he got me into a raid night with his guild doing heroic 10m cata stuffs that I never got to run before in any incarnation. I have spent the past few hours playing with people I hadn't bet before, on a vent that I like never use (I listen only I have no mic) and having fun.

Got Firelands (we wiped on Rag and just about only Rag, but ooooh did we wipe) and all but Nef in BWD (more wiping). Not to mention being called "the best priest ever" and "super awesome". *ego boosts!*

And I maybe get to play again tomorrow with these dudes. Almost makes me want to server change to Fenris...almost.
Yay, it's updated.

:D
90 Draenei Shaman
02/16/2013 02:21 AMPosted by Winnifred
I am so depressed that the only viable treatment option is to be absolutely covered in adorable kittens. Make it so.

(((((cuddles)))))

02/16/2013 02:24 AMPosted by Aestyr
Not to mention being called "the best priest ever" and "super awesome".

:D
Edited by Ellarix on 2/16/2013 10:44 AM PST
90 Tauren Priest
02/16/2013 12:01 AMPosted by Tailias
I still have no desire to return, ever. :-P

Well, that's because you have a good home with ES!

We do have a full 10m roster right now that transferred over, even a backup just in case, but we're looking to find higher quality players. Hey, maybe if other guilds are all passing up on skilled (but slightly undergeared) players, we'll scoop them all up. We know skill when we see it, gear can be gotten.

The guilds all seem to be highly progressed, even the trade chat pugs are LF H MSV, LF Elite Protectors, etc. On Shandris...it was never anything but "LFM Stone Guards normal" lol...

Edit: Huh. Our GM changed our guild name. I guess I'm a filthy casual!
Edited by Qùess on 2/16/2013 11:25 AM PST
Chicken and Sausage Gumbo

1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup cooking oil
3 cups water
12 oz full cooked smoked sausage, sliced and quartered
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
2 cups sliced okra or one 10 oz pakage frozen whole okra, sliced 1/2 inch thick
1 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1/2 cup chopped celery
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
hot cooked rice

For roux:
In a heavy 2-quart saucepan stir together flour and oil until smooth. cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium. Cook and stir constatntly about 15 minutes more or until a dark, reddish brown roux forms. Cool.

In a 3 1/2 to 6 quart crockpot place water. Stir in roux. Add sausage, chcken, okra, onion, green pepper, celery, garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper. Cover and cook on low heat setting for 10 to 12 hours or on high heat for 4 1/2 to 5 hours. Skim off fat. Serve over rice.
Edited by Morenn on 2/16/2013 12:03 PM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
^ THANKS LOVE <3
90 Draenei Priest
Yay! I think my computer is dying. Farming ore in BC for transmog gear and suddenly I smelled what made me think of kerosene near my computer It smell like burning or melting plastic or anything like that but still... not a normal smell. So even though I'm not extremely active here, just thought I'd give a heads up. And of course it would happen the day after I bought the pattern for Felsteel Longblade.

Of course the upside to a computer dying is... new computer XD.

I'm also hoping it's actually not my computer but a neighbor burning something outside or something liek that.
Edited by Vhalan on 2/16/2013 1:30 PM PST
90 Draenei Priest
Disregard previous post. We're having wind gusts of like 30 miles an hour and my neighbor is trying to grill out... I knew the attic would pull a draft through, but seriously didn't think people would be trying to cook out in weather like this.
90 Draenei Shaman
02/16/2013 01:55 PMPosted by Vhalan
Disregard previous post. We're having wind gusts of like 30 miles an hour and my neighbor is trying to grill out...

hahahahahahahahahaha

That's kind of like when we use the BBQ to cook supper in the middle of February amidst chest-high snowdrifts.

You know, except for the part about you thinking your computer was dying.
90 Tauren Priest
DID YOU GUYS SEE!?

DID YOU SEE THE WILD ANNARI THAT APPEARED!?
85 Night Elf Druid
ohai
90 Troll Druid
HC
I MISSED YOU SO MUCH ANARRI ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND ME
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/16/2013 06:16 PMPosted by Fleurs
I MISSED YOU SO MUCH ANARRI ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND ME

That's because you never blink. Ever.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/16/2013 06:13 PMPosted by Anarri
ohai

Welcome back :)

Riôt
85 Night Elf Druid
Thanks you. Glad to be back :D
100 Night Elf Priest
02/16/2013 06:13 PMPosted by Anarri
ohai

90 Gnome Priest
Workin' on stuff.

Terrain generation is hard.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]