I know it's not true, but...

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I really like the idea of the Mana Bomb killing an infinite amount of people in an infinite amount of Theramore, spanning all the dimensions.

I wish it wasn't Fanon.
Reply Quote
36 Undead Priest
02/14/2013 09:25 PMPosted by Khadriel
I really like the idea of the Mana Bomb killing an infinite amount of people in an infinite amount of Theramore, spanning all the dimensions.

Indeed. Would have been so much epicer
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
:o I've not heard of this before.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/14/2013 09:27 PMPosted by Nòx

Some people got early copies and they posted brief summaries and one of the summaries mentioned infinite destruction of theramore. WHICH WAS SO COOL! Until we found out it wasn't true.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/14/2013 09:38 PMPosted by Khadriel

Some people got early copies and they posted brief summaries and one of the summaries mentioned infinite destruction of theramore. WHICH WAS SO COOL! Until we found out it wasn't true.

Oh. Well. *inches away* I'ma leave this thread, too much war stuff for my liking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/14/2013 09:41 PMPosted by Nòx

Oh. Well. *inches away* I'ma leave this thread, too much war stuff for my liking.

You're...you're a death knight though...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Yeah, but I ICly have no interest in Horde vs. Alliance warfare. To be honest, it's always bored me OOCly, too. I was more interested in the grim, vile, gory, dark, mysterious, and unholy forces of The Scourge, and The Burning Crusade, hence why I set my own RP as another part of the story away from the focus of Pandaria and the Horde.
Edited by Nòx on 2/14/2013 10:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

Yeah, but I ICly have no interest in Horde vs. Alliance warfare. To be honest, it's always bored me OOCly, too. I was more interested in the grim, vile, gory, dark, mysterious, and unholy forces of The Scourge, and The Burning Crusade, hence why I set my own RP as another part of the story away from the focus of Pandaria and the Horde.

Yeah the Scourge are pretty kick !@#, I wish it was a faction in game you could join and play through. No need to hide behind veils of good, just all evil all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Yeah the Scourge are pretty kick !@#, I wish it was a faction in game you could join and play through. No need to hide behind veils of good, just all evil all the time.

Yeah, The Scourge were one of my favorite parts of any expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I thought it was a terrible idea and I'm happy it's not true.

I'm really not a big fan of multiple dimensions and realities either.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Pffft. Party pooper.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Priest
I kinda wish it was true.

Pffft. Party pooper.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I love it, ever since my brother explained infinite parallel realities to me. Some where out there there's a version of me that's Batman. I was 12, it made my year.

Though in this case, the idea of infinite destruction just tickles me pink.
Edited by Khadriel on 2/15/2013 2:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Priest

I love it, ever since my brother explained infinite parallel realities to me. Some where out there there's a version of me that's Batman. I was 12, it made my year.

There's a version of me out there that is a successful Supervillain.
There's a version of me out there that is a !@#$ING DRAGON!!

How can you not like infinite realities?
Reply Quote

There's a version of me out there that is a serial killer, I have a feeling it's similar to the version I am.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

There's a version of me out there that is a serial killer, I have a feeling it's similar to the version I am.

There's a version of me that has Einstein's brain!

...To tell the truth, that's not too different from the me in -this- reality.

Ah, the joys of dreaming...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]