Bringing account up to date on an old PC

100 Human Paladin
So the graphics card on my current computer died on me, and until I can get a new one, I'm stuck on my old computer. However, this computer only has WoW up to Wrath, while of course I have everything up to and including MoP on the no longer functioning computer. How do I bring this computer up-to-date? I saw the game download client in my account management - will that download everything for me or is that just the free trial version? Any help here would be greatly appreciated!
Reply Quote
93 Orc Warrior
Just allow time for the Launcher to update your software and you should be good to go.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Nope, the old Wrath launcher that appears says it can't connect, and when I try to start the game (ah, Sindragosa's roar brings back memories lol), it says it needs to update, tries to start to download a patch, then says it's unable to do so...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
02/14/2013 10:46 PMPosted by Demetrialos
How do I bring this computer up-to-date? I saw the game download client in my account management - will that download everything for me or is that just the free trial version? Any help here would be greatly appreciated!

Go ahead and download that, it will bring you up to date.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]