Feral PVP

100 Tauren Druid
How's feral in PVP these days ? I know they beat the crap out of boomkins , but how do they fare against say hunter's , rogues, DK's or warriors?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I do just fine against ferals as balance.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/15/2013 05:03 AMPosted by Psychoticbob
I do just fine against ferals as balance.

With that gear and a lower geared feral, maybe you do. I'd sure like to see you do "fine" against a feral or really any other class as balance against an equally geared opponent.

As far as feral goes, It doesn't seem nearly as fun now as before mop. I'm still gearing up slow, but you really don't stand that great of a chance 1v1 as you did before. It seems like so many other classes got so many new tools to keep you off of them it's near impossible to do any damage. We need fear immunity back or fears need toned down.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
As far as feral goes, It doesn't seem nearly as fun now as before mop. I'm still gearing up slow, but you really don't stand that great of a chance 1v1 as you did before. It seems like so many other classes got so many new tools to keep you off of them it's near impossible to do any damage. We need fear immunity back or fears need toned down.

Doesn't know what they're talking about, no offense. Druids are the best duelers aside from Hunters, just sayin'.

From an actual PVP viable perspective -- Ferals are in a decent spot, but because some classes are OP that can fulfill our roll, they're usually taken instead. That being said, if you know how to play your class...you will do well.
Edited by Sohra on 2/15/2013 11:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Thankyou all for the input . I was just looking to change things up a bit. I'm guilty of jumping on the band waggon . My main is a Hunter now . JUst looking for a fun alt!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]