Forging Shadowmourne

90 Human Death Knight
Hello All,
Im currently at the infusion stages at the quest (Unholy being the first), and i am looking for a small group of 90's to help me complete them. After researching the fights and mechanics of the infusion encounters it would seem i only need a group of three or so for Putricide, i think at least 10 for the Blood Queen, she will be the most difficult from what I've read. And last but not least Sindragosa which with a small group and good healer or two shouldn't present much of a problem at at all.

Reply here or shoot me a in game mail to let me know if your interested, I'd really appreciate the help.
Thanks !
Reply Quote
Hello All,
Im currently at the infusion stages at the quest (Unholy being the first), and i am looking for a small group of 90's to help me complete them. After researching the fights and mechanics of the infusion encounters it would seem i only need a group of three or so for Putricide, i think at least 10 for the Blood Queen, she will be the most difficult from what I've read. And last but not least Sindragosa which with a small group and good healer or two shouldn't present much of a problem at at all.

Reply here or shoot me a in game mail to let me know if your interested, I'd really appreciate the help.
Thanks !

If you're familiar with ICC and comfortable leading the raid - set up an Openraid group. That's how most people do their legendary pursuits these days.

http://openraid.us
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]