Looking for a guild

i need a raid guild i need gear if anybody need dps ret pally my i lvl is 476 pls whisper me if you are raiding guild and you need me and dont just see my gear for now i will get better gear if you inv me to guild please inv me and THANK YOU
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 03:03 AMPosted by Bestpaly
i need a raid guild i need gear if anybody need dps ret pally my i lvl is 476 pls whisper me if you are raiding guild and you need me and dont just see my gear for now i will get better gear if you inv me to guild please inv me and THANK YOU
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
English is hard.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
02/16/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Toddless
English is hard.

This makes me really want to tear your recruitment post up for grammatical errors. Just a heads up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

This makes me really want to tear your recruitment post up for grammatical errors. Just a heads up.

so much hate on this forum
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
When you respond to someone with "English is hard," then follow it up with a comment about how much hate there is on this forum, you really win my respect. If his post didn't interest you, you could have just ignored it instead of trolling him. If you're going to pretend to be better than him, you should act like it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
At least I use punctuation and capitol letters where necessary. I tend to act how I feel at the moment and if you don't like it then feel free to " tear [up my] recruitment post." It will probably take a while. If that is what you enjoy spending your time on then I suppose you'll be doing me a favor.

But more OT, if you want someone to take a serious look at you Bestpaly, I would suggest at least punctuation. It definitely doesn't make you sound like the Bestpaly.

I would take "hating" on this forum to be someone who gets pleasure out of continuously acting like they are a know-it-all. As A LOT of people have pointed out over the past month on this particular forum - I do not know it all, and I don't claim to either.

I stated what everyone who reads this crap was thinking.
Edited by Toddless on 2/18/2013 12:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Thread ninja's aside.

While grammar is important for making a good impression it's best if you did guild research on your own. Wowprogress is a good place to start, recruitment threads on this forum are also a good place to search. It would also be a good idea to apply to a guild you like (decent hours, good raid nights, etc...). Guilds are always looking for exceptional and competent players, so even if a guild you have your eye on isn't recruiting your class, you should still put in an application.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
At least I use punctuation and capitol letters where necessary. I tend to act how I feel at the moment and if you don't like it then feel free to " tear [up my] recruitment post." It will probably take a while. If that is what you enjoy spending your time on then I suppose you'll be doing me a favor.

But more OT, if you want someone to take a serious look at you Bestpaly, I would suggest at least punctuation. It definitely doesn't make you sound like the Bestpaly.

I would take "hating" on this forum to be someone who gets pleasure out of continuously acting like they are a know-it-all. As A LOT of people have pointed out over the past month on this particular forum - I do not know it all, and I don't claim to either.

I stated what everyone who reads this crap was thinking.

Someone is cranky from all the elegon heroic wipes :S
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm ready for 5.2
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/19/2013 04:16 PMPosted by Toddless
I'm ready for 5.2

Ready to barely clear it like the 5.0 content.
Edited by Deàl on 2/21/2013 9:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
He's ready to get some server first...kinda like what he did in 5.0 <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The trolling here is subpar. I would expect better of you Deal after you quit....and then came back? The server wouldnt be the same without at least 1 pally doing something stupid.

I think server firsts probably wont go to anyone but S&M unless there is a choice over what boss you can tackle at a time. Kinda like how someone can choose between ToES and HoF atm. Sure will be interesting to watch. Obviously everyone who wants to raid semi-serious should have the aspirations of server firsts.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
02/21/2013 09:29 PMPosted by Deàl
I'm ready for 5.2

Hows LFR treating you? S+M not even willing to give you a pity clear?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Hows LFR treating you? S+M not even willing to give you a pity clear?

Whoa ho ho ho, ha ha ha, he he he aren't you a clever one? I'm pretty sure I'm what they call a "casual" in the mmo world today. Although I'm sure had I chosen to raid this tier I would have quit entirely because of my ever growing disgust for the !@#$%^-ing imbeciles like you on this server.

Now if only I were in AH still, then I could sit around and be undergeared while juggs gears his !@#$% and his brother.
Edited by Deàl on 2/24/2013 12:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't think I'm undergeared - but to each his own.

Maybe you could server xfer and completely avoid everyone on this server you hate so much. lawl but that might be a waste of money
Edited by Toddless on 2/24/2013 7:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You should recruit this guy Todd not like your guild can get any worse right??right?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
This is worse than watching a disabled decathlon. Keep rocking that silver medal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]