Come Join Our Family!

90 Tauren Paladin
Hi there,

Rise to Honor is looking for more adult, mature, fun loving people to join our family. We are a family-style guild with a lot to offer:
- Fun people that care about the people they play with on a personal level.
- Progression raiding team.
- Looking to begin a casual raid night.
- Achievement / Mount Run night. A laid back night where we just kick back, relax, and try to obtain mounts.
- Guild repairs, healthy bank access, etc.
- Website, Ventrilo, etc.
- Strong leadership team that cares about the guild on a deep level and those in it.

There are hundreds and hundreds of posts on here, so let me get to what's important. We strive in Rise to Honor to create a caring, friendly, family environment. We're currently looking to expand, which doesn't happen often, so now is a chance to become part of something truly special. If you're looking for a guild where no one knows your name, this is NOT it! Nor should you hope to come in and abuse people (aggressive people and moochers need not apply). Come check us out and help us grow our family!

Check out our website or contact me directly in game or via email!

Site: http://www.risetohonor.net/
Email: marsculous@gmail.com

Thanks for your time!
Bait
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
We're still looking for new family members to further extend our group. We've got some really good people in R2H. Looking to add a few more! Not to mention, we have a mount raffle coming up :)

Check us out! And then contact me in-game, via email, or through our website.

Site: http://www.risetohonor.net/
Email: marsculous@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
If your looking for a friendly guild, where u will not just be one of 999, where u are not just a number.. come give Rise to Honor a try.. we Raid, get together in vent, have casual activities...
And Free hot dogs!!! Did someone say... BACON???
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Come join in the depravity and mayhem! Lots of fun in game questing, raiding, group LFR and on vent.

Plus Baitrakruk aka Bait loves to give out his cookies!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
mmm...we have crispy bacon...bacon wrapped scallops...bacon on my burger...bacon bacon bacon!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Wow! That's a lot of Bacon references! On a serious note though... BACON!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Still looking for fun, mature, easy going people that love Bacon :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]