[H] Come find a home! 10/16H LF Tank

90 Goblin Warlock
Looking for a guild where you can find an online family and a long term home? Dabu just may be the place for you. We're currently in search of one reliable tank for a core raiding position. Our team is incredibly close. Seven of our raiders have been in the guild at least one year and several of our founding members are still raiding. We know each other well, want each other to succeed, and have a philosophy to challenge ourselves.

We are a 10m horde guild, 6/6 Heroic Server First Cutting Edge MV, 4/6 Heroic HoF & 4/4 Toes
History: Formed in 2008
Past Progression in Cata: 7/7 Heroic FL (Including the Firehawk mount for all raiders), 8/8 Heroic DS with Spine at 5% and DW at 10%
Provided: enchants, gems, flasks, BIS buyable items, patterns, food, repairs
Raiding Times: W 8-11, F 9:30-1, Sunday 8-11 PM EST.

We are a very tight knit group. All of us are 23+ with careers, school, and other things that take up our time. Our goal is to progress and finish tiers in a shorter time frame, letting life be greater than wow. We not only play wow together, but other games (such as Lfd, League of Legends, BF, CoD, Diablo 3) and get together outside of the game. This past year we've had two get togethers- one for a week in December and another for July 4th. You'll find that we care more about the team progressing than loot. All of us research our class and come in knowing the fights so that we can kill bosses. This has led us to achieve top 300 US rankings and top guild on the server.

What we desire is a long term member, not only finishing this tier with us but going into 5.2 and beyond. If this sounds like what you're looking for too, I'd love for you to come check us out at:

www.dabuguild.com

There you can find an app (go fill it out now!), logs, policies, and all kinds of other information about our guild. Be sure and check the media page for some of our boss kills and to hear what a raid with us might sound like. Let me know if you have any questions and I hope I've sparked your interest in Dabu!

My battletag is Edynn#1103.
Edited by Edynn on 2/18/2013 8:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
highly interested!

Here is my post LF Guild:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7593402936?page=3

My battletag is Omniknight#1355
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Thank you for the interest! I will be on tonight if you want to chat. =)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Monday shmondays!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
sounds good! i'll be around tonight. interviewing with a few guilds xD
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Okay, good deal.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I noticed from your website that your DK stepping down. Why are you guys looking for other classes to replace him?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Our other tank is going to play a DK. We'd like a block tank to go with him, that is why I list certain classes we have a priority on. I was going to talk to you about this later. Two DKs aren't ideal and I wanted to talk to my RL and GM about our tanking options. But, I haven't had a chance to yet because we are all at work. ;)

Your logs are very impressive and you have nine challenge mode golds! We really want people who want to be here long term and have a home with us. If you think this is good for you, I would definitely want to talk to you more about it.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Thank goodness for almost lunch time!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
And lunch was so good!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]