<Tragically Malicious> Recruiting

90 Draenei Paladin
Tragically Malicious is currently recruiting a highly qualified melee dps. We prefer extensive raiding experience, however, we will consider proficient applicants who can demonstrate their ability to raid with our core group. While we will consider all classes for this role, we will give special exception to Frost DK's, Fury Warriors, and Sub Rogue.

Tragically Malicious is also looking for additional raiders who can fill in when needed and potentially be promoted to the core group. We will accept all classes and raiding experience be it extensive or non-existent for this purpose.

One condition of this process may be a two week probationary period. Collateral issues may be discussed further with Guild leadership.

What we expect of you:

1) Fully gemmed and enchanted gear. Part of the probationary process may be you providing your own gems and enchants. If so needed, we may from time to time provide your enchants and gems. We prefer applicants to be fit for their purpose, however, from the start.

2) Correct reforging. Pivotal stats that can be capped must be capped.

3) Knowledge of fights. We loosely follow Fat Boss. We expect all raiders to be knowledgable of fight strategies. Of course, the best way to learn is to do them, therefore, if you have not been in the raid we expect a minimal knowledge of boss abilities and how to mitigate them.

4) Knowledge of class/rotation. You may be asked to describe your class and rotation fully to our satisfaction, unless you can prove adequacy otherwise.

5) A willingness and ability to have fun and coalesce with our raid team and guild as a whole. After all, it's a game.

These are our minimum requirements.

What we prefer:

1) 600 skill points in one, preferably two, professions.

2) Viable Off-Spec and willingness to use the off spec.

3) Active, social members. We prefer to get to know the player behind the toon.

About Tragically Malicious:

Quick note:

We are a spin-off of a previous Level 25 guild that dissolved due to various complications. We expect to be back to Level 25 in 2 weeks.

We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8-11.

Tragically Malicious is a friendly, social guild oriented towards end-game raiding. We have just finished our first week, albeit a partial week due to the holiday, and are 4/6 in MSV on our first attempt. Our goal this week is to clear MSV on our second raid night, and go 3/6 in HoF on our third and final raid night. Our core raid group is a highly talented, highly experienced squad that expects excellence from each and every one of our members. Our goal at the moment is to be patch (5.2) ready within the next few weeks. This means pushing through end-game content faster than a large majority of raid teams. While these expectations are lofty, they are expected to be met.

While we take our raiding serious, a key point to our group is to have fun and enjoy the content. I can't imagine any of us would enjoy paying someone (Blizzard) to work and be miserable; therefore, we keep the air around us clear from drama and elitists. If you fall into these categories, you will not be right for our ranks.

Please visit our web-site @ http://tragicm.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=287803. You can find an application on the upper left side of the screen under the link "Apply to Guild." Alternatively, you may contact me, in-game, through mail. My battletag is ezbake#1710 if you would like to chat further about our raid crew and determine whether we are the right fit for you. You may also contact me by e-mail at tragicallymaliciousrecruiting@gmail.com.

I hope to hear from you soon!

-Jham-
Edited by Jham on 2/18/2013 9:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Best of luck, Jham! We've still got out eye on you...haha.

For all you potential applicants...Great Guy here :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thanks Mal! I appreciate the kind words.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/18/2013 07:07 AMPosted by Jham
Tragically Maliciou

what?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Awesome tank, knows his stuff. GL Brother :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thanks my man!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Update progression:

6/6 MV
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Still looking for quality applicants! Need melee!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Also:

1/6 HoF
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
8/16

Looking for a couple DPS.

Also looking to build and maintain a second team.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]