Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Tragically Malicious is currently recruiting a highly qualified melee dps. We prefer extensive raiding experience, however, we will consider proficient applicants who can demonstrate their ability to raid with our core group. While we will consider all classes for this role, we will give special exception to Frost DK's, Fury Warriors, and Sub Rogue.
Tragically Malicious is also looking for additional raiders who can fill in when needed and potentially be promoted to the core group. We will accept all classes and raiding experience be it extensive or non-existent for this purpose.
One condition of this process may be a two week probationary period. Collateral issues may be discussed further with Guild leadership.
What we expect of you:
1) Fully gemmed and enchanted gear. Part of the probationary process may be you providing your own gems and enchants. If so needed, we may from time to time provide your enchants and gems. We prefer applicants to be fit for their purpose, however, from the start.
2) Correct reforging. Pivotal stats that can be capped must be capped.
3) Knowledge of fights. We loosely follow Fat Boss. We expect all raiders to be knowledgable of fight strategies. Of course, the best way to learn is to do them, therefore, if you have not been in the raid we expect a minimal knowledge of boss abilities and how to mitigate them.
4) Knowledge of class/rotation. You may be asked to describe your class and rotation fully to our satisfaction, unless you can prove adequacy otherwise.
5) A willingness and ability to have fun and coalesce with our raid team and guild as a whole. After all, it's a game.
These are our minimum requirements.
What we prefer:
1) 600 skill points in one, preferably two, professions.
2) Viable Off-Spec and willingness to use the off spec.
3) Active, social members. We prefer to get to know the player behind the toon.
About Tragically Malicious:
We are a spin-off of a previous Level 25 guild that dissolved due to various complications. We expect to be back to Level 25 in 2 weeks.
We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8-11.
Tragically Malicious is a friendly, social guild oriented towards end-game raiding. We have just finished our first week, albeit a partial week due to the holiday, and are 4/6 in MSV on our first attempt. Our goal this week is to clear MSV on our second raid night, and go 3/6 in HoF on our third and final raid night. Our core raid group is a highly talented, highly experienced squad that expects excellence from each and every one of our members. Our goal at the moment is to be patch (5.2) ready within the next few weeks. This means pushing through end-game content faster than a large majority of raid teams. While these expectations are lofty, they are expected to be met.
While we take our raiding serious, a key point to our group is to have fun and enjoy the content. I can't imagine any of us would enjoy paying someone (Blizzard) to work and be miserable; therefore, we keep the air around us clear from drama and elitists. If you fall into these categories, you will not be right for our ranks.
Please visit our web-site @ http://tragicm.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=287803. You can find an application on the upper left side of the screen under the link "Apply to Guild." Alternatively, you may contact me, in-game, through mail. My battletag is ezbake#1710 if you would like to chat further about our raid crew and determine whether we are the right fit for you. You may also contact me by e-mail at email@example.com.
I hope to hear from you soon!
Edited by Jham on 2/18/2013 9:52 AM PST
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.