The Lazy Turnip needs a railing

100 Pandaren Shaman
Today I accidentally walked out the back door of the Lazy Turnip Inn in Halfhill.
Imagine my surprise when I completely fell off the back deck.
I was looking at my inventory at the time but that is no excuse for a safety violation.
Please install a railing or someone is seriously gonna get hurt.

I really do not want to call the RPGSHA but I will if something is not done.

Sincerely, a concerned visitor to Pandaria
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
That wasn't a door you walked out of, it was a window.

The RPGSHA does not require windows to have safety railings.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
Sloww dowwn...

And watch where you are going. >.>
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Silly cow next time pay attention.......you big clod hopper.....
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Mage
Clearly, the Pandaren are not concerned with safety, they've already got themselves covered.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Bouncy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Clearly, the Pandaren are not concerned with safety, they've already got themselves covered.

Well see now this is a discrimination issue.
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Mage
02/18/2013 01:30 PMPosted by Arindril

I know!

And they claim to be so peaceful & whatnot. This is an outrage!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I know this is a joke thread, but this is why there are so many rules in real life. People not paying attention to what they're doing.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
My horde alt fell off Thunderbluff..she was on her flyer ..and forgot she wasnt a high enough level for flying....was a longggggg way down
Edited by Wyldefyre on 2/18/2013 1:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
What's next? You going to ask for warning labels on Stormstout brew?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
02/18/2013 01:42 PMPosted by Wyldefyre
My horde alt fell off Thunderbluff..she was on her flyer ..and forgot she wasnt a high enough level for flying....was a longggggg way down

I remember falling off Thousand Needles when there was no water to buffer the fall.

That was never fun. Anyone remember racing the elevator's there only to end up falling to your death?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
02/18/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Jujubiju

I remember falling off Thousand Needles when there was no water to buffer the fall.

That was never fun. Anyone remember racing the elevator's there only to end up falling to your death?

I remember jumping off to avoid being ganked and the ganker jumped after me. He went splat, I was playing a mage.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage

I have many issues with elevators and them killing me. My poor little original hunter who's guild note was how many times I admitted I had failed the UC elevator and died. If only they knew the truth.

It's a good thing that I play a mage now, when I have those problems with elevators and high areas such as Thunderbluff and the old Thousand Needles. Though there have been times I failed to hit the slow fall button. For that I have gotten ribbed beyond belief.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin

I have many issues with elevators and them killing me. My poor little original hunter who's guild note was how many times I admitted I had failed the UC elevator and died. If only they knew the truth.

It's a good thing that I play a mage now, when I have those problems with elevators and high areas such as Thunderbluff and the old Thousand Needles. Though there have been times I failed to hit the slow fall button. For that I have gotten ribbed beyond belief.

I've died quite a bit to the UC elevator boss back in late vanilla on my warrior. Actually, one time it wasn't the elevator that killed me. It was the abomination guards at the top of the shaft that decided a level 40 should die when he stepped out of the elevator.

In retrospect, I think calling out, "UNARMED!" while they were wailing on me didn't help.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Natural Selection exists for a reason!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Considering how Pandaren are so fond of drinking to intoxication, you would think they'd put up these kinds of things.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Hahah I have no idea how many skeletons I left under the lift in the city at Zangarmarsh
Edited by Wyldefyre on 2/18/2013 3:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

Well we did kinda invade on their land so they didn't need to worry about discrimination.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Today I accidentally walked out the back door of the Lazy Turnip Inn in Halfhill.
Imagine my surprise when I completely fell off the back deck.
I was looking at my inventory at the time but that is no excuse for a safety violation.
Please install a railing or someone is seriously gonna get hurt.

I really do not want to call the RPGSHA but I will if something is not done.

Sincerely, a concerned visitor to Pandaria

Hi, Middling? Hi. I'm a representative of the Goblin Law Firm of Dewey, Cheatum, & Howe, and we'd love to represent your case against the owners of the Lazy Turnip and even the Tillers Council if it comes down to it. It's practically a slam dunk case, and there's money in it for all of us, I think. However, before we get down to some serious litigation, we'll need you to sign some contracts that in no way whatsoever are written in such a way to swindle you out of any money received from the lawsuit or force you to pay all costs if, for whatever reason, we lose. Nope.

Sign here, here, here, here, and lastly, sign in your blood here.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
02/18/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Jujubiju

YES, and then remember trying to land on top of the elevator

Same thing in Thunder Bluff, stupid elevators
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]