Lvl 80 Prot/Ret Pally looking for LK group

80 Human Paladin
I'm one of those weird people that thinks content is best run at or close to the level that it was intended for. Toward the end of Cata I began to feel a little nostalgic for the LK days and I decided that I was going to make a level 80 pally and dress him up in tier 10 gear for the fun of running LK heroics like a crazy man. Now, finally 80, I find that you cannot queue for random LK heroics, and you do not get points for killing LK bosses, for shame. But, I will not let this discourage me. If I have to live in PvP queues to get honor and transfer it to justice, I will. But in the mean time, I'm looking for a group of 80s to run around with and do level 80 things with. I know that most people, like myself, have other toons that they are trying to get geared, or level for MoP stuffs, this however is only something to do for fun. If interested hit me up, or if there is already a group in existence, it'd be nice to be pointed in the right direction.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]