!New Idea!

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Two words, Guild Dailies. These Dailies are not for the sole purpose of Guild Rep increase they could help it out but still not their purpose. Adding a new feature to Guilds, Guild tokens (or w/e blizz wants to name them) Guild tokens can buy certain things like Honor, Justice, Valor, Conquest, Spirit of Harmony, Mote of Harmony, Profession Materials, Transformig Items, old Raid tier items (transformig purposes only stat wise its not there) Old pvp items, (same thing) current guild items (remove the gold price on them but require to unlock with w/e rep you still need to purchase), and anything else useful.

In Stormwind their is already a building devoted to Guild things and has a upstairs (i think... blizz can make one if not) With a Guild Board. Orgrimmar can open up a new building in the Valley of Honor devoted for guild purposes). Within these guild buildings their will be four Guild Boards. Ranking from Recruit, Guardian, Veteran, to Champion.

From the rank Recruit you get easy simple dailies that anyone could do to Guardian where it gets more harder but still not enough of a challenge to more experience players, to Veteran which gives a little challenge to experienced players, to Champion where you would either need a group or be highly geared (raid, arena, rated bg heroic dungeon) to complete to fight a rare elite somewhere to obtaining a item guarded by a elite, with them differing of what the daily is.

The four boards each differently named can only be accessed to depending on what your guild rep is. If you are friendly you can only accept dailies from the recruit board, if you are honored you can accept dailies from the guardian and recruit boards and so on. With each board only having three dailies each, making it twelve total possible, you can only turn in six dailies where the others that would be accepted be grayed out if completed would reset till the next day.

Guild Rep is not hard at all, I became honored or revered by just questing with the epic guild tabard up to level 10 and exalted around 20. And Guild Dailies can become available at level 60. Depending on what blizzard makes the guild purchasable items ( like honor to raid gear items) like 100 guild tokens for 500 honor, and balance out with the dailies so they cant purchase to many rewards within a day. Depending on the difficulty of the daily depends on how many guild tokens you receive for turning in a guild daily.

If I get enough good compliments on how this is a good idea i will put it on the general forums. (or if Joynal points me to a more appropriate forum where blizzard would see this)
Edited by Puré on 2/19/2013 5:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Quests Forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011692/

Spread your Wings and FLY.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol I guess you like it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

Depending on the difficulty of the daily depends on how many guild tokens you receive for turning in a guild daily.

Forgot to add this in and did already :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/19/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Puré
Lol I guess you like it.

Never said I liked it, but it is where people go to post their Ideas for Quests and such.

Your Implimentation is odd imo, but I can see how it, in some form or another, would be a good system.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Not sure if this is better under Quests, or under Achievements & Guild Advancement. It crosses a few categories.

I'm just wondering your thinking behind tying these dailies to guild instead of something else. What are you trying to promote with this if guild rep is already too easy as you say? Woud these dailies give extra guild experience to help guilds level faster?

Would the dailies be tailored to player level so level 20 players would have an equal chance to participate?

Also, someone new to a guild isn't necessarily an inexperienced player. A good player who has changed guilds might not feel challenged by the recruit level dailies and so not bother with doing them at all. Maybe if the rewards were staggered based on guild rep instead of difficulty? Just a thought.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

Also, someone new to a guild isn't necessarily an inexperienced player. A good player who has changed guilds might not feel challenged by the recruit level dailies and so not bother with doing them at all. Maybe if the rewards were staggered based on guild rep instead of difficulty? Just a thought.

I get what you are saying, and maybe a misunderstanding at that too. My idea was solely from a anime called Fairy Tail where Wizard Guilds do job offers and there is always two job boards, one for everyone and the second one would be for S class wizards (very experienced and highly skilled wizards) so the four guild boards were from ranking of rep to "prove" yourself worthy of the guild. It had nothing to do with experienced or inexperienced players
Edited by Puré on 2/20/2013 8:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
This still leaves me confused if experience isn't supposed to be a factor but you repeatedly make referenence to it in the descriptiion in your original post.

I don't understand the purpose behind adding these dailies in. They aren't to gain rep, since guild rep is so easy to get through other means. They don't seem to do anything to benefit the guild, unless maybe completing the daily gives the guild some bonus gold reward like the guild challenges do or would unlock special guild rewards as more dailies are completed. They feel like another layer of "just something to do" in a game that's already filled with plenty to do.

I actually would like to see something added to the game that would make being a loyal member of a guild meaningful. It's too easy to guild hop now and not lose out on anything. But I don't think that's where you're going with this idea.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]