[RP/Guild Recruitment] An Ideal Come True

90 Pandaren Monk
Zhiang paced nervously around the city, anxious to hear word of the city's decision. He had presented the king with the charter by which he, with aid of several of his fellow Alliance members, had signed requesting for the Faithful to be allowed to exist. King Varian had sent his request to the guild masters of the city, yet no word had arrived in the last few hours.

The young monk began to wonder if he had done something wrong. After all, he was Pandaren! This new world was as strange to him as the yaks were to the humans who claimed to have found his motherland, Pandaria. He started to recollect his thoughts as to what might have happened when a young human boy ran up to him with a smile.

"Congratulations, Mr. Pandaren sir! Your charter has been approved by the city guild masters. Good luck to you and your new family!"

Zhiang chuckled, his worry and anticipation freeing themselves of his body. He thanked the young lad and, after giving him a nice tip, sent him on his way. There was no time to rest, however. The foundation had been laid, but now was the time for the actual building to begin. Those who were Faithful such as he to the Old Ways must be found!

((Faithful of the Ways, an all-Pandaren guild, is now up and running! We will not be advertising our existence, however. We are roleplay oriented with both PvE and PvP to boot. We are requesting that if you wish to join, please leave the childish attitude at the door. As one lady likes to say, "Ain't nobody got time for that!" We are based on the principles of humility, respect, honor, trust, patience,and family. Therefore, we understand if something in the real world does take precedence over the game.

If you are interested in joining the Faithful, please mail Zhiang an ingame letter with a date and time that you are available for an interview. Please keep in mind that we are brand new, so membership is zilch at the current moment. However, in order to progress, you must start somewhere.

Thank you for your time.))
Edited by Zhiang on 2/19/2013 6:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((Just to provide an update:

The guild bank is now operational with six tabs ready to be used.

-Professions
-Cooking Supply (After all, what's a Pandaren without a stable food supply?)
-Gems of Beauty
-Green Gear (also to be used for disenchanting materials)
-Rare Gear
-Epic Gear

Ventrilo and website are in the works. We hope to see you all in the Faithful.

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((Forgot to mention:

To find anyone in the Faithful of the Ways family, type /join Faithful and ask for Zhiang. Again, that's /join Faithful. OR you can send me an ingame letter and I will respond as quickly as possible.

Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Oh grats on making your guild, I saw your charter request when I was flying through Stormwind on my lowbie panda monk and thought it was a cool idea. May put her in it eventually after a little thought. Good luck ))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
(( I would be honored to add any Pandaren to the Faithful. Just bear in mind that since we are exclusive only to Pandaren that recruitment's going to be snail speed.

If you do decide to join, send me an ingame letter. I'll be home roughly around 10am EST today but I will be rather occupied the next few days as I prepare to head to Las Vegas on business.))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((Currently online.))
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
((I'll remember the name to spread around. I don't really RP anyone other than Anisse, but if I roll a Pandaren, I'll let you know! Good luck with starting up, I hope to see you out and about a lot in the coming weeks.))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((Thank you for the kind words, Anisse.))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((Friendly bump. Looking for more Pandaren.))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((I will be offline for the next 24 hours as I will be en route to Las Vegas. Please send me an ingame letter or post on this thread if you have any questions pertaining to the Faithful or if you are seeking to set up an interview. Thank you for your time.))
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
(( Bump!! <3 ))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((Back up and running! See you all ingame, and we are always looking for more Pandaren. Thank you for your time.))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
((
Nice! Sending you all best wishes for your guild - and I'll definitely keep you in mind for any Ally-side Pandaren I roll!
))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((Thank you for the kind words, Seyahat. It truly is appreciated.

We are still recruiting more Pandaren, so please don't hesitate to ask me any questions as far as the guild's direction and the future of the guild is concerned. I will be online for anyone willing to chat.

Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
((Bump. Page 2 is not allowed! *chuckles*))
Reply Quote
Akemi approached the pacing Pandaren, a smile across her face. She ran her fingers through the blue streak of hair, tangling it with the red.

She looked down at the piece of paper she held and looked back at the man. "E-Excuse me? Zihang?"

Her button nose wrinkled and her whiskers shuffled in the wind. "I'm looking for a new family." She looked deep into his eyes and hoped.

((Had my wisdom teeth pulled, meant to comment on this earlier, currently feeling really good on some medications. lol! ))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((Greetings to all once more! I am proud to say that our guild website is finally operational! Please visit us at www.faithfulofpandaria.enjin.com! Our application process is finally ready, so please start filling them out and contacting myself or another of the Faithful! Thank you for your time, and we hope to see you in Pandaria!))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((Daily bump. Always seeking more Pandaren.))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
((Page 2? I think not!))
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
((Bumpage!))
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]