[CS Lounge] Bunny Hop

90 Human Hunter
02/20/2013 07:02 AMPosted by Reenela
Shields were always the ban of my existence.
Mine are weapons. At this point I took a break from trying to get Kri'tak on my main just because it wasn't dropping and I got annoyed :)
While doing dailies the other day, Sutiru's Brazen Bulwark dropped from one of those annoying cranes for me. Needless to say, I had one happy guildy.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Too much blue.

Mornin' folks!
90 Human Warlock
Too much blue.

Mornin' folks!

*bop*
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*pokes Shado*
90 Human Warlock
*slow roasts taa*
90 Human Hunter
02/20/2013 07:22 AMPosted by Seenah
Needless to say, I had one happy guildy.
Yup :)
Now that guildy just needs to get that particular keister to 90 so he can actually use it lol
90 Human Paladin
While doing dailies the other day, Sutiru's Brazen Bulwark dropped from one of those annoying cranes for me. Needless to say, I had one happy guildy.

My raid team has had the worst luck with shields. In Cataclysm, the only shield we saw was the shield on Nefarian on our very last normal mode kill. After that, nothing.

That finally broke when I got my heroic shield off of the Spirit Kings, Steelskin, Qiang's Impervious Shield, this past week. I nearly jumped out of my seat and danced around the room when it dropped. Luckily for my wife, I didn't.
90 Gnome Mage
I just talked to Ky-Le the Traveller. He said "Here we are in the land down under." I would have made a Men at Work comment, but he was sitting under a beach umbrella.
90 Human Warlock
BunnyGnome!
1 Blood Elf Priest

That finally broke when I got my heroic shield off of the Spirit Kings, Steelskin, Qiang's Impervious Shield, this past week. I nearly jumped out of my seat and danced around the room when it dropped. Luckily for my wife, I didn't.

I normally don't butt into a conversation, but I gotta say, that is THE coolest looking shield I've seen so far! Grats! :)
90 Human Hunter
02/20/2013 01:10 PMPosted by Snowshoes
I normally don't butt into a conversation
It's okay, we don't bite. We may poke, pinch, prod or BBQ, but no biting ;D
10 Gnome Rogue
AnW
02/20/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Anysia

Unless you're a small, annoying Gnome that's normally kept locked in a box?
/evil grin
90 Human Hunter
/evil grin
I just grab the nearest piece of very sticky candy and stop up the works for a bit :)
1 Blood Elf Priest
02/20/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Anysia

Hehe, I know you're all a friendly bunch! :D I usually poke my head in while I'm in between hunting for rare pets to capture... (thanks a lot Blizzard for making that so addictive!)
90 Pandaren Hunter
/evil grin
I just grab the nearest piece of very sticky candy and stop up the works for a bit :)

Help me get her back in her box, please Nis? Just make sure you've got heavy gloves on...

Morning folks! Sea Monkey has started REALLY kicking. Best feeling EVER! :)

02/20/2013 02:28 PMPosted by Snowshoes
I usually poke my head in while I'm in between hunting for rare pets to capture... (thanks a lot Blizzard for making that so addictive!)

Hunter, or battle?
Edited by Ambermist on 2/20/2013 2:31 PM PST
1 Blood Elf Priest

I usually poke my head in while I'm in between hunting for rare pets to capture... (thanks a lot Blizzard for making that so addictive!)

Hunter, or battle?

Battle. There are a few I've been trying to capture as rares, but they are giving me a hard time today. Plus, I accidentally killed a couple of them. :(
90 Pandaren Hunter

Hunter, or battle?

Battle. There are a few I've been trying to capture as rares, but they are giving me a hard time today. Plus, I accidentally killed a couple of them. :(

Ugh, I HATE when I do that! Even the ones that aren't rare quality, but are SO hard to find, like the Cheetah Cub. I've found one, and killed him accidently :(
90 Human Hunter
02/20/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Ambermist
Help me get her back in her box, please Nis? Just make sure you've got heavy gloves on...
You betcha. Silly gnomie...

02/20/2013 02:30 PMPosted by Ambermist
Morning folks! Sea Monkey has started REALLY kicking. Best feeling EVER! :)
Yay!!
1 Blood Elf Priest

Ugh, I HATE when I do that! Even the ones that aren't rare quality, but are SO hard to find, like the Cheetah Cub. I've found one, and killed him accidently :(

Hah, I have also killed a few when I head to lower zones, but start a battle without remembering to swap out to a lower pet. Oops.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]