[CS Lounge] Bunny Hop

60 Troll Hunter
02/20/2013 02:43 PMPosted by Ambermist
Ugh, I HATE when I do that! Even the ones that aren't rare quality, but are SO hard to find, like the Cheetah Cub. I've found one, and killed him accidently

Um make a level one Hordie on Smoldy and I can give you one. I've got a few plus I run into em all the time.
90 Pandaren Hunter
Can you actually cage those, though Jili?
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/20/2013 03:07 PMPosted by Ambermist
Can you actually cage those, though Jili?
I don't think you can.
60 Troll Hunter
I haven't caged a pet since beta so it's possible you can't :(
1 Blood Elf Priest
Sadly, the pets you capture in battle out in the wild cannot be caged for sale or gifting. I wish it were possible, I'd be happy to find new homes for several of my pets that I have 3 rares of.
90 Pandaren Hunter
I miss being able to give away lower level rares. Having to release them really sucks :(
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Vrakster and an Orly-panda!

*noms*
25 Night Elf Druid
*Burp*

Chicken Cordon Bleu with pierogies while watching classic Dr. Who's on Netflix. "The Mind Robber"
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hubs wanted to go to P.F. Chang's (right next door to Cheesecake Factory), and I said that was fine, but we were still going to CF to get dessert ... He laughed, we ended up at CF. *blargle* so full, and I have oreo cheesecake in the fridge.
Support Forum Agent
Chicken Cordon Bleu with pierogies while watching classic Dr. Who's on Netflix. "The Mind Robber"

I really need to see those. I feel incomplete not having watched any of the original episodes. Though I did watch some of the first episode as well as a bit of the Aztecs episode.
25 Night Elf Druid
02/20/2013 04:39 PMPosted by Vrakthris

I really need to see those. I feel incomplete not having watched any of the original episodes. Though I did watch some of the first episode as well as a bit of the Aztecs episode.

If you can get through the production values, or lack thereof, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. There are some excellent stories. I first discovered Dr. Who during the Tom Bakers years, so they'll always be my favorite. Most people can handle the childish "special effects" now days. Its a shame. They're missing out.
90 Pandaren Hunter
02/20/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Taamane
Hubs wanted to go to P.F. Chang's (right next door to Cheesecake Factory), and I said that was fine, but we were still going to CF to get dessert ... He laughed, we ended up at CF. *blargle* so full, and I have oreo cheesecake in the fridge.

Share?
/puppy eyes
90 Human Warlock
02/20/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Taamane

o.O

no its just coincidence i'm sure.. there's prop plenty of places in the world with a P.F. Chang's next to a cheesecake factory

/walks away
32 Gnome Warrior
/stumbles in

/sees talk of cheesecake

/runs out before the munchies get her craving some cheesecake
90 Pandaren Hunter
I'm craving a pineapple doughnut, and have been for 3 days now. Getting to the point where I'm ready to say hang the consequences and walk up to 7-11 and get one! :(
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Shado: Town Center Parkway. If that doesn't ring a bell, then no - we don't live near each other. =p (I didn't think we did, after all.)

Amber ... sugar content dear. And I can't let you have any of this Oreo pudding pie I made, either.
90 Human Warlock
nope. /wew that was close :P
90 Pandaren Hunter
02/20/2013 05:27 PMPosted by Taamane
Amber ... sugar content dear. And I can't let you have any of this Oreo pudding pie I made, either.

I know :(

I've already told the husband-creature, the first thing I want to eat after the labour is a pineapple doughnut!
100 Night Elf Druid
02/20/2013 05:18 PMPosted by Ambermist
I'm craving a pineapple doughnut, and have been for 3 days now. Getting to the point where I'm ready to say hang the consequences and walk up to 7-11 and get one! :(

That sounds delicious!

And the walk to 7-11 will burn the calories so it's win/win, right?
90 Human Warlock
i had Queso-Pepper Steak, sauted onions peppers and musrhooms. sweet potato fries and corn on the cob.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]