Dawn of the Aspects Part I Available

Community Manager
Dawn of the Aspects is a new five-part eBook series written by New York Times bestselling author Richard A. Knaak. Download the first installment now for the low price of $1.99 through Amazon and Barnes & Noble. It’s a must-read for dragon-thusiasts!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8766671/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Ohh Nice!
Edited by Italus on 2/21/2013 8:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
99 Worgen Warrior
Goody
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Oh yay another read
Reply Quote
99 Worgen Druid
I finished it yesterday. So far, I find it excellent! The only downside was the wait for the next part!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Inb4 the Richard A. Knaak hate.."sigh"
I really can't wait to read this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I will get all of these because I LOVE the lore... but the hard words for me to read are that the era of dragons is over. The dragons are my favorite part of the lore, it was done so well.
Reply Quote
94 Human Paladin
Read the samples, seems like a good read.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I don't like reading.... It puts a strain on my one eye.
Reply Quote
I'm absolutely furious at the cliffhanger.

Mostly because part 2 isn't already available.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
So what part of the in game story was cut for this? At what point are you going to tell players to "buy the book" to find out what's going on in the game?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
02/21/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Nashiri
So what part of the in game story was cut for this? At what point are you going to tell players to "buy the book" to find out what's going on in the game?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/21/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Sonofsam

And how is this part even relevent to Pandaria? This is about the Dragons and Galakrond. Honestly it has nothing to do with us. IMO this is a very nitpicky complaint.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Argh. Any case of the book coming out in PDF format from the Blizzard store, or being compiled and released as a single physical book upon completion?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/21/2013 04:43 PMPosted by Aeluron

And how is this part even relevent to Pandaria? This is about the Dragons and Galakrond. Honestly it has nothing to do with us. IMO this is a very nitpicky complaint.

I would say two years of content being hit with a chainsaw to be stuck into books and told if I want to find out what's going on in events I participate in I have to buy them has given me every right to be jaded.

It's called a track record and Blizzard's is not the best right now when it comes to story and lore.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Richard Knaax is an excellent author and I enjoyed his take on the world of Krynn. I will be picking this up for that reason.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

I would say two years of content being hit with a chainsaw to be stuck into books and told if I want to find out what's going on in events I participate in I have to buy them has given me every right to be jaded.

It's called a track record and Blizzard's is not the best right now when it comes to story and lore.

Which is completely beside the point I have mentioned.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I want an actual book... not something i have to download.

As i dont have the devices to download it to X.x
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I want an actual book... not something i have to download.

As i dont have the devices to download it to X.x

You can actually download a program online that's basically Kindle but on your PC.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]