Everyone ready for 5.2?

90 Goblin Death Knight
I wonder if horde side will be getting some players back for 5.2 or are we still seeing the exodus happen? Been here too many years; it's my home. What about you all?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Nope, will continue to be dead.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Bah!
Reply Quote
78 Human Priest
Come on now, why would anyone come to Staghelm? Especially Staghelm Horde. I know 3 people that have xferred off in the last week. *_*
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I ain't leaving. I've been here way too long to just up and leave like that.

The day Twil finally does decide to leave is the day we all know there's like 3 people left on the server.

If anything, I've been trying to convince some of my older friends to come back.
Edited by Jujubiju on 2/23/2013 10:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Looking for exceptional players for arenas / rbgs for dk on alliance side anyone? :D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Hai Whaang! Hai Juju! Hai Lohk! Go away alliance players. Horde's better than you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Llama - You at least play alts on horde side on this server still. But with 5.2 coming out I have a feeling we will see your alts less and less due to time spent in raid on Area52.

Juju - Yeppers; I been trying to get some people back over to the server too. A few have returned and am always trying to help out new guilds who form from server moves to our server.

And thank god for www.guildox.com for letting guild leaders see possible problem players; got to love checking up on an unguilded person and seeing that they have been in like a million different guilds.
Reply Quote
78 Human Priest
02/25/2013 05:29 AMPosted by Llamasham
Hai Whaang! Hai Juju! Hai Lohk! Go away alliance players. Horde's better than you.

It's too bad you're not still on Staghelm. I wanted to sarcastically wish you luck on contesting any of the new world bosses in 5.2. Sarcastically because the Alliance will almost assuredly tag them all. :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Yeah horde is only now getting a decent amount of shots at Galleon.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I ain't leaving. I've been here way too long to just up and leave like that.

The day Twil finally does decide to leave is the day we all know there's like 3 people left on the server.

If anything, I've been trying to convince some of my older friends to come back.

thats right you know better then to ask me

sinking ship id bail while you guys can lmao

or hope some day they give free transfers there
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Meh! I know how to swim.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

Sorry, I play on the server because I actually like the people here (even some of the trolls) and prefer the smaller server size compared to Idiotdan's constant trade spam and wannabe elitism. There are actually a lot of decent players here- just gotta know where to look.

To top it off, at least I can hold a convo here ;).
Edited by Jujubiju on 3/4/2013 9:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage

Sorry, I play on the server because I actually like the people here (even some of the trolls) and prefer the smaller server size compared to Idiotdan's constant trade spam and wannabe elitism. There are actually a lot of decent players here- just gotta know where to look.

To top it off, at least I can hold a convo here ;).

NO /2 stops you from spamming too much also whose good you? maybe 1 or 2 more cant think of much more then that twil will be her own guild lmao and its illidown get it right narb =p
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
03/08/2013 08:02 PMPosted by Obbi
its illidown get it right narb

No, narb, it's Idiotdan.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
03/08/2013 08:07 PMPosted by Jujubiju
its illidown get it right narb

No, narb, it's Idiotdan.

0 sense you make
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Meh...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Exodus still happening.

Horizon left for Zul'jin. Just saying hi!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
So what was Horizon's reason for bailing?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Bound left, as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]