PLE Recruiting - updated 7/22

90 Undead Priest
Updated 22 July 2013

Residents of Gul'dan and off-realm visitors, Greetings!

Phat Lootz n Epix is looking for more raiders. We have a strong team of raiders and back-up raiders, but life gets in the way and has left us short-handed too often. We're tired of being stuck, and we're tired of sharding loot that someone could be using.

I'm looking to recruit 4-6 players with 520+ ilvl that will help fill out our team and prevent these wasted raid nights because someone couldn't attend. We need:
A holy paladin
A ranged DPS with a strong healing OS (preferably a Moonkin/Tree)
A melee DPS with a strong tanking OS (a warrior perhaps)
2-3 additional DPS (mix of melee and ranged)

PLE requires raiders to have two viable raiding specs. Some of us have three.

In the past I would have expected all raiders to be able to make all of our raid nights, but since that has led to trouble in the current expansion, I plan to keep a core of 6-8 "full time" raiders and 4-8 "part time" raiders. I haven't nailed down the attendance expectations for either of those yet, but I'll update when I have. My current team has expressed the desire to be able to take a day off without "screwing over the team" and I just have to figure out what it is they're looking for (one night off each week? each month? randomly when they feel like it?) If you're worried about loot, we're good at switching comp on the fly to get people the bosses they need--remember, part of our desire to expand the team is to stop sharding loot.

We raid Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs 7:45-~11:00pm CST. We also tend to throw some stuff together on Tuesdays (challenge modes, alt dungeons/scenarios, old content raids, BGs, etc.).

Please contact me, Savannah, the priest with the spiky teal hair, in game if you have questions or are interested in potentially joining.
Edited by Savannah on 7/22/2013 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
GO GO GO FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. GO P-L-E!
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
OHHH EMMM GEEE it's Zodd! /swoon
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Still looking for a healer and an offtank for sure. PLE has been raiding on Gul'dan since Karazhan, so you know we're here to stay! We're looking for people with skill and dedication to improving; gear doesn't matter so much when you're good.

We cleared Terrace last night in less than an hour (as we do every week) while cracking jokes through the whole zone. If you're looking for serious raiding in a friendly, fun group, please send me a message.

If you need added incentive, the guild bank covers enchants, potions, flasks, gems, and all repairs.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Bumping for great justice.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Bump for my Sav
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
<3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Thank you everyone who supported our recruitment efforts. At this time we are pretty satisfied with our raid team. I believe we would still consider a Moonkin/Resto or an Elem/Resto but otherwise we are no longer seeking additional raiders at this time.

Savannah
PLE
Reply Quote
Hi Savannah,

Does PLE recruit low levels? I have a lvl85 resto druid, 82 resto shaman and 81 mist monk.
Reply Quote
Greetings Savannah!

It's me again, Ubba! I still haven't had the chance to talk with you! But I'm still just as curious to know if you'd be willing to accept me and my dear lady Necrojr to join PLE?

"Peace, friend."
Reply Quote
"Zug zug!"
Edited by Ubba on 7/19/2013 5:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hi Ubba,

I'm sorry to say we don't recruit for leveling. One of the goals of the guild is to stay small. The only non-raiders in the guild are personal friends and family members of current or past raiders, and there aren't even many of those.

My apologies for the long wait on a reply. I hope you've found a home!

Thanks for your inquiry,
Savannah
PLE
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hi all, please note the original post has been updated for easy visibility.
Reply Quote
Omg pick me
Reply Quote
Hey there Savannah!
I'm 4 ilvls away from being able start doing MSV raids.
I can be very small and quiet so the guild stays small.
This warrior isn't looking for a leveling guild, but a home.

"Peace, friend!"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]