[A] 481 disc priest/474 holy paladin LF guild

90 Human Paladin
Hi all,

I am currently looking for a casual raiding guild, or a guild that does a lot of old content achievement runs. I work shifts so I cannot commit to a certain raid schedule, but I will try to make as many as possible. I am looking for one that is EST based, any time after 9 am and ending no later than 11 pm is fine with me, but all I ask is that I am allowed to attend raids when I can and won't get yelled at if I cannot make a certain raid, or even worse, gkicked.

My priest is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Jazeraca/simple

I only have LFR experience this tier as I came from a server with horrible progression (Moon Guard) and very, very few raiding opportunities. I will always research fights before hand and not just show up to a raid not knowing what to do.

Also, do note I haven't really mix/maxed my characters yet as I have not been raiding but if I do get into a decent guild I will start enchanting and reforging all of my gear.

Thank you for reading this! Best way to contact me is my b-tag which is Quorina#1231.

P.S. I do have Ret has an offspec for this toon but I absolutely refuse to raid as Ret. For my priest I can switch out my holy spec (as I do often) and go shadow with that as an OS, but I would prefer to be a dedicated healer with both toons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]