[H] The Wolves of War 4/12 ToT Recruiting

90 Troll Warlock
LF a casual-progression oriented guild? Able to raid on east coast times despite being on a pacific time server? Appreciate microbrews, Zima, and references to 80's pop culture? Then <The Wolves of War> might be right for you!

Quickie version:
  • Raids: 10m Raid Nights - Tu/Th/Su 6-9 Server
  • Current Tier Progression: ToT 1-4
  • Needs: 1 Healer/dps Hybrid (prefer druid/monk/sham if possible).
  • Us: Old and crotchety (but in a charming way), Loot is open roll - we trust people to be considerate, and drama is pretty non-existent.
  • Website: http://www.wolvesofwar.com/forums/index.php <-App there or if you're lazy like me, just hit up any of these people in game for info: me, Dday, Heph, Lrdscarecrow, or Vyyxxen.

History
    We transferred from the black hole of fun that was Draka in early January. Due to our old server having only 8 people online during peak hours, our progression got off to a slow start this tier. Nevertheless, we have cleared Terrace normal and gotten 5 HMs down in the month since coming over. Not amazing, but not bad. Many of us have been raiding together since Wrath and this particular raid group has been together since Firelands where we were 7/8HM and DS 8/8HM. Generally, we push progression pretty hard but within the confines of our raid schedule.

We're all in our late 20's-30's, and we routinely ditch our jobs, girlfriend's, wives, and children to raid together. That said, we are very understanding if raids need to be missed as long as you let us know in advance. We're not keeping track of attendance like the principals' office assistant, but prio goes to those who show up regularly.

Come one come some
    As mentioned above, we could really use a Healer/Dps hybrid - ideally a Sham/Monk/Druid. We currently have zero monks and zero caster druids if that's any incentive to people. We'll consider package deals or trades for gold and a raider to be named later.

Edited by Pokeadott on 3/11/2013 9:47 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    I'll be your Huckleberry. I'll look for you ingame and be there at raid time on Sunday.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    ilvl 497 bear tank
    ilvl 491 feral offspec

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/206173/calendar/12-12/

dropped you a line ingame
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Warlock
    You had me at 497 and Tombstone. Will find you in-game. Still room for (at least) one more!
    Reply Quote
    100 Blood Elf Priest
    bump for a hybrid
    Reply Quote
    100 Pandaren Monk
    Heph your avatar bears a striking resemblance to your RL appearance :P
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Warlock
    Bump for 5.2! Healer/Dps hybrids don't be shy.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Warlock
    and up!
    Reply Quote
    100 Troll Mage
    After a week of raiding Wolves is 4/12 in 5.2!

Still looking for a hybrid!
    Druids and Monks
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]