Areas, and their RP'ers.

02/14/2013 11:31 PMPosted by Tantrevalles
The Venture Association is based out of Fuselight, Badlands. You can usually find us there Monday and Wednesday at 5PM server, but as we're an adventure-based guild, we don't usually stick around at HQ much longer than it takes for the latest adventure to be explained.

Parenthetically, that is an excellent tabard design. Thumbs up.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Ghostwolf Clan has been in Brambleblade Ravine for the last couple years, we don't mind if others come and visit (cause we know guilds on other severs use this as their home too), but icly for the Wolves, they are under a cover of vines, archers and a shield.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Both Tij, and Whim tend to gravitate towards Shattrath City.

So it is mine.

All teh' things.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
The Shan're only ever sets up temporary bases - when we're in Darnassus for longer periods of time, like we are now, we tend to congregate around the Cenarion Enclave.

Despite whatever drama may ensue, this thread is handy for me - since we're nomadic, hobo heroes and do more world RP than not, knowing what guilds we might interact with ahead of time helps for who to contact about what.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
The Sons obviously operate in Un'Goro. But people are free to come, go, and RP as they please.

Just know that if you ICly do something to harm the animals or the environment and we see it, we may nudge in.
Reply Quote
66 Undead Hunter
Azeroth.

All of it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
The Sons obviously operate in Un'Goro. But people are free to come, go, and RP as they please.

Just know that if you ICly do something to harm the animals or the environment and we see it, we may nudge in.

That's fine, in my eyes, so long as you also respect it if someone says that they'd rather not participate in your RP.

The onus is on guilds to respect the individual, not the other way around.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
<Cursed Legacy>

You can usually find us in Stonewatch keeping either just walking around or hosting guild and other events.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Springheart Salves works out of 224 Cannary Lane in the Dwarven District - which is our fancy made-up name for the house where the hunter trainers are. We have a whole floorplan that I really need to update at some point. :x

We're usually around Stormwind, though, and are kind of self-involved in 849302 stories and IC disputes and tend to leave town on a whim. Almost all our players are in college/work and only around a few times a month as well. The epitome of lazy casual guild, aw yis. (So casual that memes and stuff ends up in our IC jokes, rofl. )

My main, Pailla, shares a home with Haleth in Ironforge, though they have other places as well. Larrk and Ziichi have a home up by the Mender's Stead, where they help with restoring the land there and Ziichi's a full-time mostly-retired stay-at-home-mamabear - mostly because Lurk's player is away in college so much that it's silly to RP her much when Larrk can't give much input on srs things!

...3am typing is such babble, deer lord.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
The Mageroyal Society is based out of Ironforge and utilizes one of the buildings in the Hall of Explorers when it's free. However, we spend most of our time "out in the field" and typically use the building for meetings and "official business" only.

Well. Sometimes we have official business over at Bruuk's, too. *coughs*
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I claim Nethergarde keep for me, from the hours of always to always, until forever.
Cenarion Circle, signing out.
Reply Quote
<Shadowtusk Clan> claims ZG. Good luck to anyone who wants to try and share that area.

I'm glad someone else brought this up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
<Shadowtusk Clan> claims ZG. Good luck to anyone who wants to try and share that area.

I'm glad someone else brought this up.

We have no problem with people roleplaying in ZG. If you run into our characters ICly.. well.. we're going to deal with your character ICly. Most of our characters ICly aren't friendly but don't mistake that and think that is how we are OOC. If you have some event planned or some snazzy RP thing to do with a friend there.. but dont' want to deal with us... just talk to us OOCly.. we don't bite.

I know in the past, especially a few years ago under old leadership, we had more hostile members OOCly but we correct this. We simply just try to breathe life RP life into a world zone. You're welcome to partake in it, or just go on about your day.
Reply Quote
Dropped.
Edited by Skagrukk on 3/17/2013 11:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Sorry if I'm necro'n this thread but I had to check up on a few things. Since Alcaz Island has not been claimed since the Fall of Theramore, Bonesplitters will be putting down the banner and take it for ourselves.

I believe that is exactly the opposite of the intent of this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Dropped as well.
Edited by Svelis on 3/18/2013 12:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]