Fun Idea for Locks

90 Orc Warlock
Hey guys been playing a warlock for quite a while and see plenty of videos of people soloing old content, I have a new idea, well I am sure some people may have tried this I know that Death Knights have done it but anyways I am looking for 9 other warlocks to try and beat any raid boss possible in a group made up of entirely warlocks, what bosses do you think are possible? any current content? We could fraps the entire event and become famous on youtube. Please comment with your thoughts, opinions, or suggestions. Feel free to add me real ID riverjorge420@yahoo.com if you want to discuss actually forming a group and attempting some content and taking video footage of it, think this would be a fun side activity and a great new way to have some fun with our class we all love so much!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
It would be possible to run Cata Tier 14 raids (just 4 manned with some friends last week), so maybe Norrmal DS, if not some Heroic kills in there too. So maybe 3 Demo, 4 Afflic and 3 Destro. Would be fun to do. Realid baranandrew@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
VinVin#1478

Im only down because i want to show those pesky death knight's who's boss.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I want to see this happen! I talk about stuff like this all the time, but there are never many locks on in my server. :]
Reply Quote
I'm game, Call tank
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Awesome! there is some interest in the idea. We will keep this thread going and I will start to compile a list of realID friends who are willing to participate. I am unable to FRAPS the events and I would really want that to happen so we will need one warlock who has that capability and knowledge! I have a youtube account the videos can be posted on. I am hoping to do our first all warlock raid on the weekend (next weekend) Saturday February 22 around 7pm server time. If saturday isnt the best day for the group the only other option would be on Sunday. I am unable to organize and put together a group during the week due to me being a second shift worker I am never online during the week until 12 am central time. So anyone interested plan on a raid happening 7pm centeral time February 22. :) In the meantime I will get peoples realIDs and discuss logistics as getting 10 random warlocks together at one time could be a daunting task.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Lupii#1673. Usually running in Destro/Affl.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Sieghert#1168 . I run demonology for PVE. Let me know when you wanna get a group up for this. Sounds great!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10 Destro Locks all using Void Lords.

Locks can self heal via Ember Tap/talents/HS when needed, and re-summon a Void every time it dies with FoX.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Destro, Vboulikas12@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10 Destro Locks all using Void Lords.

Locks can self heal via Ember Tap/talents/HS when needed, and re-summon a Void every time it dies with FoX.

That would be...amazing to witness.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
if u like soloing old content u should try doing the warlock green fire quest on the ptr, probably the toughest soloable fight for warlocks ever
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]