Looking for casual/social guild.

100 Tauren Paladin
Hello,
As the title says, I'm looking for a new guild. My current one seems to be in hiatus since the GM moved to another guild and no one really logs in anymore. I'm really just looking for a social guild that like to run dungeons/lfr (because I don't have time to dedicate to real raiding). I'm a mature player with a family so I don't want a guild that is filled with immature people that love to scream swear words over vent. Thanks. :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Welcome to the interwebz
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Not swear words! Anything but that!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well there goes that, you are personally on the wrong server then. Hate to say it. People cuss, its society these days....get over it.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Look us up, happy to give you an interview and you can see if we are the fit you are looking for. Feel free to ask any of our find members to point you to an officer.

-Dark

http://anamcara.wowstead.com/
Edited by Darkterror on 2/17/2013 11:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Yo, how's your guild search going?
I dunno if you've made your decision yet, so I'll throw my guild out as an option! lol
Anyways, Pirate Fiesta is the guild I'm talking about. Feel free to add me on battle tag if you have any questions regarding my guild :)

Thanks for your time,
- Harrokiyo: Neko#1548
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Thanks for the responses Darkterror and Harrokiyo, but I've found a guild. As for the others, it's not about getting over it, it's about having common decency for others that may or may not have kids around they don't want walking into kindergarten repeating what little vocabulary you may have.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Rogue
Excluding words from your chosen vocabulary doesn't mean that your dictionary is larger.

Quite the contrary.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Glad you found a fit, if things don't work out for you we will be around. Take care!

-Dark
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Excluding words from your chosen vocabulary doesn't mean that your dictionary is larger.

Quite the contrary.

This gave me a good laugh, thanks. I'll leave you to figure out why.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Rogue
I think we both know why.

Bus money's on the dresser.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
delete
Edited by Jenkayah on 6/23/2015 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Hello Vendia,

Based on what you have here, we might be a good fit for you. I'll refer you to our website just so you can see what we're about, but feel free to /w someone in the guild on Durotan or Ysera to find an officer or myself. We'd be happy to chat with you about what we do and what you're looking for.

valhallacommunity.com

Thanks and good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]