<Flux> Selling 9/9 Gold CM

90 Blood Elf Priest
As the title states, our group is selling Challenge Mode Gold runs. We have done 9/9 on multiple toons, and have gotten some of the best times in the US.

Price: 150k up front, non negotiable/non refundable. We don't want everyone on the server to be decked in this gear. The no refund clause is there in case you get "tired" after a few hours of these.

When: Wednesday nights most likely, with sundays thrown in if needed.

Consumables: You will need about 2 stacks of invis pots, multiple dps potions, and multiple (more than 10) flasks. Those are covered by you, the buyer.

At this point, only DPS specs will be considered. No tanks or healers.

If you're interested, contact me on my priest or on my alt, Juryiel. Please do not use this thread to complain about the price, you just look like a broke noob doing it and no one cares.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
You guys are really cheap... Most people that post stuff liike this on general forums charge closer to 1m gold. Good luck with the customers. I'de like to do CM dungeons but never really looked for a group :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wondered when you guys might start these, too bad for me i had to go through hoops to get gold over to another server for my silver runs. However if you have a discount for individual runs i may hit you up after i see how other people do in your runs so i can finish off my last 4 golds.
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 02:32 PMPosted by Cynicìsm
We don't want everyone on the server to be decked in this gear.

Why?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]