The First Alliance Battalion (A) RP/RP-PvP

THANK YOU all for help and participation. I am not an organizer but I am appreciative of the part you all played.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Danke, always a pleasure.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Anytime Moorwhelp, I'm hoping this is one of many times we will be able to work with you and your guild, it was fun and we look forward to more!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I know I posted on this earlier, but for some reason, my post was deleted. It's a tad annoying when that happens, isn't it?
Reply Quote
Hiya, Do you do world PvP and campaigns as well? Like scheduled ones?

Either way, I'm very interested in joining. Sign me up! I'll be online today.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hiya, Do you do world PvP and campaigns as well? Like scheduled ones?

Either way, I'm very interested in joining. Sign me up! I'll be online today.

Find any member of the Battalion who is online and they will be able to point toward a recruiter.
Reply Quote
What kind of forum snob reports a harmless post?

BUMP OF DEFIANCE!

Its not a snob. Recently, the forum mods have been catching key words. Posts of no substance: i.e., "bumps," "to the top," etc. have been deleted. Some threads that get enough deletions close. The best route is not to do that and to add substance - stories, information, points of interest - to a post.
Reply Quote
Ahh, I getcha. I only assumed it was a snob due to the issue of people going out of their way to actively report 'bump' posts a little while back.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Is anyone else ready for Winter to be over? Even though it's not a lot of snow, I'm tired of seeing snow fall every weekend...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Having a lot of fun with your plague events, Shazia. Looking forward to more. It's a great RP that's bringing the Alliance together.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So... Winter Storm 'Saturn' is upon us. Who else got hit by this storm?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sorry brah, Spring is coming.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Unfortunately, Spring sometimes doesn't hit my part of the country when it should. Sometimes it continues snowing right through April.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Sometimes... It does feel like I'm talking to myself. Someone! Talk to me to ensure that I have not gone insane.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Adroby, you are already insane... get over it son.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
See... You talked to me, therefore confirming that I have not gone insane! So. How's everyone been lately? Anything new going on?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nope, you're still insane.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]