[H-RP] <Ironfang Clan>

We chew iron and spit out nails. We shower with soap made of glass. We'd eat a Fel Reaver if you dared us.

We are Ironfang. And yes, we are recruiting!

Ironfang Clan is a heavy roleplay guild dedicated to creating a unique roleplay setting designed specifically for orcs. Every orc starts out at the bottom, and proves themselves through blood and sweat, strength and steel. Our runts are taken from crude, rough metals, smelted down, and forged into sharp, deadly weapons. Runthood is both fun and challenging, and rewarding as your character lives through it and develops. Advancing through the ranks is also rewarding. After becoming Blooded, your character also gets to pursue one of the three different paths of the clan: Basher, Seer, and Warpath. You watch your character grow, gain skill and experience, and develop rivals and friends within the clan.

OOCly, we’re a great and fun group. We make jokes and help out our members as often as possible. Some of our members are also starting to do end-game content, such as raids and PvP, along with our roleplay. We are mainly a roleplay guild, but that doesn’t you mean you can’t do end-game content as well!

Ironfang is truly a unique, yet rewarding experience, both ICly and OOCly. We’d love to have you join!

If you’re interested in joining, please visit ironfangclan.enjin.com, read over the runt reading forum, and submit an application. Then contact one of the following people for a thumping. They can also answer any questions you may have about the clan:
Chieftain: Korgaz
Fangs: Vorkresh, Hradukk
Bashers: Ataska, Tardag
Basher Trainees: Nekgor

Also, a few announcements. Ironfang has been around for a while, and a few things have changed. The mount rule is now IC only. Runts are allowed to ride mounts OOCly. Because of this, we really don't have a level cap for people looking to join. We'll give everyone a try, no matter the level, though we do prefer you be under level 40. We have also moved back to Razor Hill for the time being.

Thanks for giving this thread a look! Hope you decide to join.
Edited by Vorkresh on 12/29/2013 9:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Obligatory Chieftain Bump. There ya go, my darling Clan.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
As a random grunt. I approve this message.
Reply Quote
It was certainly an experience and helped me shape one of my now favorite characters from a vague concept into a full fledged badass, I loved every second along the way too.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Lok'tar Ironfang, motherfathers!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
Speaking as a mage and a dress-wearer, yus.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Anyone rolling an Orc should seriously consider Ironfang, never had an experience less than fantastic with its members. Special props to Brotak, thanks for RPing with us tonight bud!
Edited by Skrend on 2/15/2013 10:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Good to see you guys recruiting :). Good luck!
Reply Quote
Bump for the bumpthrone.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I was always too high level to join up at the right time, but I have RPed with a few of the (old, at least) guild members and you guys have my support wherever I see you! Here's hoping the recruitment push gives me more of you to encounter.

Lok'tar Ironfang!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
It's been a LONG time since I was in Ironfang, different leadership back then I believe, but there was some really great RP going on.

I got beat up upon introduction, was yelled at for wearing a tabard, and was yelled at again for having a mount when I was 20+. Oh and I was made to "grind tribute" to stock the guild bank.

But like I said, that was a really long time ago so things may have changed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I was about rewrite "Lady Lumps" so I could post it here about how my bumps so fine.

But then I stopped.

Because I like you guys too much.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the support! It is much appreciated.
Reply Quote
Another bump! Back to the top with you!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Why the hell did you guys get reported? :|
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]