There an Alliance RP event going on?

90 Blood Elf Priest
Traleda's IC family had their house barged into by several different Alliance, and from what I gather, there are maybe 40 of them -- a full raid group -- waiting nearby.

I don't want to interfere, but I also don't want to be trampled. What's going on?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
In Silvermoon?
Reply Quote
All your houses are belong to us.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/15/2013 08:00 PMPosted by Enekie
In Silvermoon?

...In Emberstone. Sorry I didn't clarify.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Emberstone, as in Gilneas?

Welllll....it IS Gilneas!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
There was a big gilneas RP being advertised in Alliance trade a couple hours ago. Might have something to do with it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/15/2013 09:12 PMPosted by Sinfalore
There was a big gilneas RP being advertised in Alliance trade a couple hours ago. Might have something to do with it.

I may have mis-posted this - most of the allies were from Moon Guard...

Gilneas is CRZ'd. Figures.

I can't be bothered to repost this on MG forums... Especially as I'd be foreign there, so to speak.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I believe the guy talking about it was from MG.
Reply Quote
63 Night Elf Monk
02/15/2013 09:19 PMPosted by Traleda

I may have mis-posted this - most of the allies were from Moon Guard...

Gilneas is CRZ'd. Figures.

I can't be bothered to repost this on MG forums... Especially as I'd be foreign there, so to speak.

Believe it or not, CRZ RP exists! Oh, and CRZ X-faction RP too. Wonder what the event was, was taking part in the Book Club event :V
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Speaking of crz rp... myself and my co-gm were in the western plaguelands leveling alts the other day and came across at LEAST 40-50 people RPing there (from Moon Guard). We rped a bit with a couple of them... good stuff :).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]